Porsche South London Chargers Now Porsche Only

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
My local dealer guards their two 350 kW chargers like they were the entrance to the hanging gardens of Babylon. On the other hand, they always work and any charging you do there is free!
Here they're free too... my local dealer just charges €40 for the charging slot... :mad: :mad: :mad:
Sponsored

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
Here they're free too... my local dealer just charges €40 for the charging slot... :mad: :mad: :mad:
Surely Porsche do not approve of this? I'd report them.

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Surely Porsche do not approve of this? I'd report them.
Grey area. it's "supposed" Porsche to "sell" charging (they've said it themselves) but here in Portugal, they can't do it legally (long story, I made a thread about the portuguese charging network here). So basically they can only "offer" free charges. However, this particular dealership decided to "rent" the charging spaces to cut down operative costs which is just mind blowing. I talked to one SA and they said "Yeah we had people coming over to charge every day"... I get that (if it were true, still hard to believe) but they've could have done something like "more than 1 monthly charge is subject to a parking fee" which would be more fair I think.
Sponsored