Rcc Classic December delivery

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
Let us know how the Satin looks.

I'm debating between glossy and satin PPF. Thanks.

-ThinkMac-

Mine arrived in San Diego on 12/16 and was lucky to get it today in Vegas.
66C4CB00-D552-4340-9D77-E3C054218A4B.jpeg
87811710-B854-44E8-9CFC-88153EE113C5.jpeg
4C5759A9-CB83-40CF-86A8-032DACF923FE.jpeg

Going to the PPF installer tomorrow to lay a sample of satin on the paint. I want to see if I like it or not. To expensive to mess up.

Tandrup

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Taycan, ‘18 Panamera 4, ‘17 Range Rover
Country flag
Still stuck on port processing :(
I’m in the same boat. Stopped by Porsche today and they told me the vehicle has now been released for transport. They expect the car to be on a truck any day now…

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I shouldn’t be complaining because at least i “have” my car. But I dropped it off for ceramic, wrap and tint on Thursday. Called them today for any update and they said it would be ready next Friday at earliest. Seems like supply chain is impacting everyone, they are having delays with the tint materials and the ceramic for the leather interior

ksamimi

First Name
Kian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S,
Country flag
I think the Neptune Blue looks very nice with those wheels. Congratulations!
i checked with my SA and he told me that our car will be shipped end of next week which is exactly what TYD was stating (1-7). Somehow disappointing as the car will have been sitting at the port for over 2 weeks.

Ruthi

First Name
Ruthi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan. S x 2
Country flag
I shouldn’t be complaining because at least i “have” my car. But I dropped it off for ceramic, wrap and tint on Thursday. Called them today for any update and they said it would be ready next Friday at earliest. Seems like supply chain is impacting everyone, they are having delays with the tint materials and the ceramic for the leather interior
THis is the new excuse the supply chain. Does this mean this company is closed all next week. Drive by and see if they are open.

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
THis is the new excuse the supply chain. Does this mean this company is closed all next week. Drive by and see if they are open.
They are definitely open (except a couple of days over Christmas/New Year), they were working on a number of cars. When I initially made the appointment, I was told one week and then closer to the time they said at least 10 days because it was over the holidays. When i checked in on progress it became 15 days. They have fantastic reviews on Yelp but I am wondering if my attitude when dropping the car off led them to take a bit of advantage. I said I want my car back soon but if they need an extra day to make the job perfect, that’s ok. Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets attention
Sponsored