Rcc Classic December delivery

Oyinko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I texted my dealer to get a final price for my car and he told me that he received an exit notification so expects the car in a day or so. Yay!
That's awesome! Are you waiting for a 22 or a 21? Do you have any open campaigns?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
That's awesome! Are you waiting for a 22 or a 21? Do you have any open campaigns?
I ordered a 21 in June but by the time I got an allocation at the end of July, we placed an order for a 22. I checked my VIN against the Porsche recall website and it showed no open recalls and my SA also seemed confident there are none, so fingers crossed.

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I ordered a 21 in June but by the time I got an allocation at the end of July, we placed an order for a 22. I checked my VIN against the Porsche recall website and it showed no open recalls and my SA also seemed confident there are none, so fingers crossed.
Dealer's info sheet for your vehicle will list any "open campaigns" and if any are check-marked as "stop sales". Different than recalls. If no open campaigns, good to go.

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Dealer's info sheet for your vehicle will list any "open campaigns" and if any are check-marked as "stop sales". Different than recalls. If no open campaigns, good to go.
Text from SA on Nov 19, “I pulled the VIN and there are currently no open recalls or campaigns on your Taycan” So seems like all is good. He also texted me today to say that he got an exit notification. Not sure exactly what it is but assume it means the car is good to go?

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Text from SA on Nov 19, “I pulled the VIN and there are currently no open recalls or campaigns on your Taycan” So seems like all is good. He also texted me today to say that he got an exit notification. Not sure exactly what it is but assume it means the car is good to go?
If your car is offshore at port, exit notification may mean "port processing" is completed, and vehicle waiting to be transported to dealer.

Busski

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E39 M5, e450 wagon
Country flag
Just heard that port processing is complete on my CT4. " ... the factory has indicated that your Porsche has been assigned to a trucking outfit but hasn't left the port yet."

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
If your car is offshore at port, exit notification may mean "port processing" is completed, and vehicle waiting to be transported to dealer.
I really hate TYD sometimes. It’s causing me unnecessary stress right at the last minute.

Got this from my SA “ you should be able to disregard the TYD dates. An exit notification means the car has been released for transport and is just waiting to be loaded on a truck and brought to the dealership. I wouldn't be surprised if your car arrived sometime today.”

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I really hate TYD sometimes. It’s causing me unnecessary stress right at the last minute.

Got this from my SA “ you should be able to disregard the TYD dates. An exit notification means the car has been released for transport and is just waiting to be loaded on a truck and brought to the dealership. I wouldn't be surprised if your car arrived sometime today.”
TYD caused me stress, too. Funny thing is, I think when I first ordered car, delivery date was mid-December. TYD dates kept varying, including as late as Jan 7. But car actually arrived Dec. 10. So, for the long term, TYD was right on.

Tandrup

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Taycan, ‘18 Panamera 4, ‘17 Range Rover
Country flag
great news! My dealer just called and said he has the car and hopes to have PDI complete for pickup on Thursday
That’s amazing. Hope mine is going on a truck soon too. Or maybe even the same one as yours - if memory serves you’re in the Sacramento area? I take delivery in SLC but will soon drive the Taycan back from Park City to our other house in Sonoma County - will come through Sacramento :)

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
That’s amazing. Hope mine is going on a truck soon too. Or maybe even the same one as yours - if memory serves you’re in the Sacramento area? I take delivery in SLC but will soon drive the Taycan back from Park City to our other house in Sonoma County - will come through Sacramento :)
Yep, purchased through Porsche Rocklin. Have you checked TYD? Mine actually updated to say it’s at the dealer. They seem to bulk update for everyone.

Tandrup

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Taycan, ‘18 Panamera 4, ‘17 Range Rover
Country flag
Yep, purchased through Porsche Rocklin. Have you checked TYD? Mine actually updated to say it’s at the dealer. They seem to bulk update for everyone.
Mine is still stuck in Port Processing complete. As long as I get it prior to 12/31, there is really no rush. Weather forecast for Park City says 45”+ of snow from 12/23 to 12/29 - so I probably won’t be doing much driving anyway :)