REAR ENDED =( Any good body shop in Scottsdale/Phoenix Arizona?

dmb

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
At a red light and got rear ended by a drunk driver who refused to give me their info and then took off before the police arrived.

I got a referral to Autobahn Collision
Anyone else have a good shop who give me an estimate on the damages here in Scottsdale/Phoenix Arizona? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Just want to say I'm really sorry this happened. I got rear ended too, fortunately only the plastic rear fascia got damaged...unless they find more damage under it.

OP
OP

dmb

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just want to say I'm really sorry this happened. I got rear ended too, fortunately only the plastic rear fascia got damaged...unless they find more damage under it.
yea the plastic fascia was scuffed but check the alignment of your bumper it can be ever so slightly off.

Porsche Taycan REAR ENDED =(  Any good body shop in Scottsdale/Phoenix Arizona? PXL_20211121_064739739
Porsche Taycan REAR ENDED =(  Any good body shop in Scottsdale/Phoenix Arizona? PXL_20211121_064752244

HockeyDad

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Unfortunately myself and other family members have had to deal with similar circumstances. Ric’s Body & Paint in Scottsdale is excellent. Only issue is that they are typically booked out awhile.
Sponsored

Reactions: dmb