vmporsche

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I noticed a crack on the upper left-hand corner of the rear window yesterday; it's hard to believe this could be a rock chip? Has anyone else seen this? I could only find a reference to a vertical crack on the rear window in the forums.

Porsche Taycan Rear window cracked? IMG_7834
Sponsored

CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes AMG GTS Mercedes GLC300, Honda CRV
Country flag
I noticed a crack on the upper left-hand corner of the rear window yesterday; it's hard to believe this could be a rock chip? Has anyone else seen this? I could only find a reference to a vertical crack on the rear window in the forums.

IMG_7834.jpeg
Mine cracked within a week. Covered by warranty. Porsche even threw in some new floor mats for the inconvenience. Good luck

OP
OP

vmporsche

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine cracked within a week. Covered by warranty. Porsche even threw in some new floor mats for the inconvenience. Good luck
To be clear, you had the same/similar "crack" as in my picture and not the vertical crack that has been mentioned on the forum several times? I'm trying to prepare myself for the discussion with the service center. Thanks.

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
To be clear, you had the same/similar "crack" as in my picture and not the vertical crack that has been mentioned on the forum several times? I'm trying to prepare myself for the discussion with the service center. Thanks.
I saw a crack similar to this on the face book group. It was suggested it might have been caused by the detailer trying to remove the roofbars.
Sponsored