DANgerous

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hello folks, I've had my Taycan about a year now, but even after a couple of months my drivers seat started to show the diagnonal lines where the red is lighter compared to the rest of the seat as per the photo below (look carefully next to my mark-up pen). At first I thought it was a result of staining from jeans/clothing, but given that the rest of the seat is all exactly the same colour I'm inclined to think it is either a result of heating element under the seat or seat wear. Has anyone else seen this, and more importantly know how to deal with it? I've tried cleaning the leather but doesn't make any difference.

Porsche Taycan Red leather seat wear / discolour / something 1669340132073
Sponsored

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Looks like just dirt transfer on a crease. The seats need a good clean. The lighter areas look like creases so they get less dirt.

OP
OP

DANgerous

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I hope you're right, although they got steam cleaned at Porsche and no difference... I've ordered some leather cleaner so will give it a go.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I hope you're right, although they got steam cleaned at Porsche and no difference... I've ordered some leather cleaner so will give it a go.
No knowledge on the subject, but is that the right thing to do with leather seats?