dcmonks

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Has anybody used the 2022 Remote Park Assist feature where you can have the Taycan park itself by holding down a button in the iOS app? I have a fairly tight perpendicular parking space in my garage between two pillars where it is somewhat difficult to get out of the door when parking manually. The space is about 100" wide (so wide enough for the Taycan Cross Turismo but not large by any means), but I don't know what the sensors consider an adequately sized space to activate the remote park feature. I am not supposed to take delivery until late January, so any feedback from current owners would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
There was a recent thread where people said it doesn't work if the space is too tight iirc.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
I used it right after I got the car. Had it pull out and turn right and then back into the same space it turned out of. A little bit of anxiety but it didn't hit the car next to it and stopped before it hit the wall.

I will say when I was talking to my dealerships BA that it's not recommended to use when you have pillars on either side of a spot because the car may not sense them.
Sponsored