JC Mann

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman S, Tesla Model S
Country flag
I read that (I don't have sports sound) that in sports plus mode, the sports sound is louder than in sport or normal...
With the option, Sport Sound works in all modes. Don’t have my car yet but Sport Sound worked in demo car and I was in Normal
Sponsored

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
With the option, Sport Sound works in all modes. Don’t have my car yet but Sport Sound worked in demo car and I was in Normal
Yes, it works in all modes, just it's louder in Sports Plus (as I was told and saw on here)...

Mylam

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DB11V12.
Country flag
I thought optional futuristic sound was terrible, coming from petrol V10 and V12s, I would rather play music than have an annoying very false electronic Star Wars noise moaning on in the background

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
I’ve had my car for 3 months. I’ve switched the sound on every time I get in the car. It sounds cool, and when you are in sport mode it actually sounds like you are changing down when you brake. Make sure you tick the option.
Same here.

Business partner didn’t spec. I did. He regrets it. I don’t. For £350 ish I wouldn’t be risking it. Not sure I’ve noticed it being louder in sports plus mode yet, but could be wrong.

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
My 2021 has it. Its a little more aggressive with sports mode than normal or eco but I think that matches the car feel. Overall its worth $500 USD IMO
Sponsored