02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Over the past few weeks, I've started getting these "Smart Route" pop-ups which are basically suggesting that I want to nav to one of my favorite locations. Today it kept popping up over and over again even though I dismissed it each time. It also plays an audible tone when it pops up. Is there some way to disable these?

Porsche Taycan Smart Route pop-up IMG_7739
Sponsored

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Over the past few weeks, I've started getting these "Smart Route" pop-ups which are basically suggesting that I want to nav to one of my favorite locations. Today it kept popping up over and over again even though I dismissed it each time. It also plays an audible tone when it pops up. Is there some way to disable these?
Disable Smart Route service. (Home...Settings...Privacy & Porsche Connect...List of all Porsche Connect Services).

Jeffrey B

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW M6; Porsche Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Disable Smart Route service. (Home...Settings...Privacy & Porsche Connect...List of all Porsche Connect Services).
I had the same experience. kept popping up all the time. what is that feature for anyway?

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
It should be called Dumb Routes. Because it only suggests your most frequented routes, which one would wonder why you would even need navigation for?

I was reading about Smart Route in manuals for other models, and I thought it would learn frequented routes/directions, not just destinations. I thought Smart Routes would teach the nav better directions but instead, I just stick to Google Maps.

Funny story, we had to take the kid to the hospital one evening. And for a week (or until I turned it off, can't remember), anytime we got in the car in the evening it would give us the pop-up suggesting to drive to the hospital. Thanks for the reminder Porsche!

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Check box under nav settings (“…” on bottom right corner) in case anyone wants to try it. I would love to know if it’s useful for something.

Porsche Taycan Smart Route pop-up CDCDEF15-5FFD-4C32-8620-A62DFCF549D0

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thx - this popped up today (first time in 20 months (post uPdate) - was bugging me!
Sponsored