HockeyDad

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Checking to see if anyone has figured out where we can find the update notes for any software update. Today I received a dozen updates.
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Checking to see if anyone has figured out where we can find the update notes for any software update. Today I received a dozen updates.
If you have the auto update enabled then you don't get to see the notes unfortunately as they are hidden / removed once applied

Updates will be for maps, calendar, weather and similar minor things (typically)

OP
OP
HockeyDad

HockeyDad

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
If you have the auto update enabled then you don't get to see the notes unfortunately as they are hidden / removed once applied

Updates will be for maps, calendar, weather and similar minor things (typically)
Thanks. I think it would be helpful to see the notes simply to know what if any new features are added.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks. I think it would be helpful to see the notes simply to know what if any new features are added.
They are never that informative. You could simply disable the auto update and read the notifications as they arrive and then manually apply but after this batch that you've just received you may not get many if any for a while.

OP
OP
HockeyDad

HockeyDad

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
They are never that informative. You could simply disable the auto update and read the notifications as they arrive and then manually apply but after this batch that you've just received you may not get many if any for a while.
Since August I’ve received probably a half dozen batches of updates.
Sponsored