Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
How can I stop this forum consent form from appearing? Also, auto log-in has stopped working and I have to log-in manually every time. Quite annoying.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gwaihir

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Must be just your account / browser settings - mine's fine on all devices. Perhaps clear down your cache and start over?
This is the message I’m getting. Using iPad and have cleared search history. Not sure what else to do.
Porsche Taycan Stupid consent form 25DD38C5-157B-44AA-9706-8F4DD83645B4

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
This is the message I’m getting. Using iPad and have cleared search history. Not sure what else to do.
25DD38C5-157B-44AA-9706-8F4DD83645B4.png
Yep, familiar with it but only on clearing my cache would I see this again or on a new device.

If you click 'Consent' then that should be the end of it (acknowledging the above). Is your browser set to clear the cache, delete history, cookies etc when you shut it down - looks like it is and in which case you might want to tweak that a bit?

Reactions: B61
OP
OP
Gwaihir

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Yep, familiar with it but only on clearing my cache would I see this again or on a new device.

If you click 'Consent' then that should be the end of it (acknowledging the above). Is your browser set to clear the cache, delete history, cookies etc when you shut it down - looks like it is and in which case you might want to tweak that a bit?
Have done another history delete and a full re-boot and it’s gone at last. Let’s hope for good! Thanks.

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Turn off private relay on your apple devices

OP
OP
Gwaihir

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Turn off private relay on your apple devices
All‘s ok now. Private relay has always been off. The delete history and full reset was the fix. The forum even remembers my log-in again. . .
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.