ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
sorry to hear that. I have the same original schedule, was updated last week to 5/15 and after your post afraid to ask dealer if there is an update.
Mind was 5/15 now 6/19. hopefully they will stick to these

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
how recently did they give you an update?

mine has changed about every two weeks. At least my dealer now knows why I ask him for updates ;)
2/5.

Porsche Taycan Taycan 4s April delivery IMG_0499

ThomasDK

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3
Country flag
Mine changed to 8 June here in Denmark !
Have we any idea what is going on? Lack of batteries or ??

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine changed to 8 June here in Denmark !
Have we any idea what is going on? Lack of batteries or ??
I wonder if it has to do with the virus issues in China and maybe a slow down of getting parts from China. I have no idea if they source much from China, but it doesn't even have to be something major like the batteries, if they are having trouble getting something as basic as door latches (just an example) it would also cause delays.

Andyamg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera/Cayenne GTS
Country flag
I spoke with my dealer and removed the High Gloss black trim and the Sport exterior package in high gloss which brought my delivery back to April. The dealers assumption is that not all the options are available so it delays the production (especially the exclusive options).

Td78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I spoke with my dealer and removed the High Gloss black trim and the Sport exterior package in high gloss which brought my delivery back to April. The dealers assumption is that not all the options are available so it delays the production (especially the exclusive options).
@Andyamg , do you know, were you already at V210 status when you made the changes?

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
@Andyamg , do you know, were you already at V210 status when you made the changes?
I checked with my dealer today. Date has not changed for me. Still April 10. He said the most important date will be when the VIN is issued. Remaining dates after that point will be more reliable. FYI, I have the high gloss option as well as some Exclusive items on my build.

SFEVER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Hyundai Kona EV, Ducati SFV4S
Country flag
I checked with my dealer today here in N. CA he said all their T4S orders with and without high gloss trim or exclusive options have been delayed from April to June. Mine is a High Gloss Black spec’d car so I’m just going to wait...

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I checked with my dealer today here in N. CA he said all their T4S orders with and without high gloss trim or exclusive options have been delayed from April to June. Mine is a High Gloss Black spec’d car so I’m just going to wait...
Thanks for the unfortunate update. I guess when I check with my dealer tomorrow, at least I will be braced for this eventuality.

SFEVER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the unfortunate update. I guess when I check with my dealer tomorrow, at least I will be braced for this eventuality.
The funny thing is the wait is just as exciting as ownership. I remember while waiting for my first Tesla painting the garage and laying new flooring just like I did for my first child. I was on the Tesla form every hour reading every post of course once I got the car I was on the form once a day, then once a week, then I just enjoyed the car. The best part of belonging to this form of us yet to be T4S owners is the palpable level of excitement that all the members bring to this site and it’s civility to be honest I had to stop going on the Tesla forum just due to the intense negativity and ruthless bullying of fellow members. This Taycanforum has become a very enjoyable part of my day! Thank you All!

Last edited:

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The funny thing is the wait is just as exciting as ownership. I remember while waiting for my first Tesla painting the garage and laying new flooring just like I did for my first child. I was on the Tesla form every hour reading every post of course once I got the car I was on the form once a day, then once a week, then I just enjoyed the car. The best part of belonging to this form of us yet to be T4S owners is the palpable level of excitement that all the members bring to this site and it’s civility to be honest I had to stop going on the Tesla form just due to the intense negativity. This Taycan forum has become a very enjoyable part of my day! Thank you All!
completely agree on the value and fun of this forum, especially Don's adventure. Thanks all! (Toh, and please, let's not turn it into the dumpster fire that many Tesla forums turn into).

The wait is kind of okay, but I am hoping that it would integrate better with my summer plans - a trip to San Diego for Comicon with my wife and dogs, , time with son driving through southwest US, things like that.

SFEVER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
completely agree on the value and fun of this forum, especially Don's adventure. Thanks all! (Toh, and please, let's not turn it into the dumpster fire that many Tesla forums turn into).

The wait is kind of okay, but I am hoping that it would integrate better with my summer plans - a trip to San Diego for Comicon with my wife and dogs, , time with son driving through southwest US, things like that.
Yes we got a good thing here that’s for sure, Don’s post are awesome.

Once the April delivery date slipped I just locked my summers schedule W/O the car being part of it and if delivery slips anymore I will probably will not even be able to take delivery of the car until August....

Nkarakala

First Name
Nithin karakala
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
My exit from production date pushed back by a month and delivery by 2 weeks. Hope the delays are only because they are extremely cautious, and want to put out the highest quality product.

Porsche Taycan Taycan 4s April delivery 5F2147E8-55C5-4FDA-A17B-226EBC32D64C
Sponsored