Taycan 4s April delivery

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2022 Targa 4S, 2018 E300
Country flag
You should ask for your VCode Schedule. According to my updated Schedule as of last week, my Turbo was completed 3/04 and arrived at port in Emden on 3/17, where it has been sitting ever since. Right now “scheduled” to ship out 4/24 and arrive in Houston 5/15.
Sponsored

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
You should ask for your VCode Schedule. According to my updated Schedule as of last week, my Turbo was completed 3/04 and arrived at port in Emden on 3/17, where it has been sitting ever since. Right now “scheduled” to ship out 4/24 and arrive in Houston 5/15.
Interesting that it is seems they just aren't shipping them even though Emden still seems to be operating. maybe that is only essential shipping.

Mine started production 3/5 then went into a compound on 3/17 (V345) where it has been sitting.

The fact that is has a V-code starting with a 3, makes me hopeful that it is getting closer to shipping (since Emden is V321 and V322).

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, I did see on VesselFinder that Emden was operating, and the ship or ships that my car should have shipped on did apparently ship out—but withOUT my car. Now, Volkswagen is no longer updating its shipping schedule at PWL.de ??

Last edited:

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
I spoke to PCNA today. I was advised my car is scheduled for completion on May 15 and to arrive at the dealer on July 24. The car was originally scheduled for delivery May 2. I highly doubt these dates will stay the same.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I spoke to PCNA today. I was advised my car is scheduled for completion on May 15 and to arrive at the dealer on July 24. The car was originally scheduled for delivery May 2. I highly doubt these dates will stay the same.
Which port does your car go to? Benecia or other?

Nkarakala

First Name
Nithin karakala
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Interesting that it is seems they just aren't shipping them even though Emden still seems to be operating. maybe that is only essential shipping.

Mine started production 3/5 then went into a compound on 3/17 (V345) where it has been sitting.

The fact that is has a V-code starting with a 3, makes me hopeful that it is getting closer to shipping (since Emden is V321 and V322).
I don’t think it matters much as to which port the car is sitting in. My car arrived at the Houston port around March 14th and is still waiting clearance.

Poluski

First Name
Andrzej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S, 914-6, 944 Turbo, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hey Minnesotan...My situation seems to be similar. My V300 actual date was March 20 and that's where it is stuck.
By your user name I assume you are related to Minnesota. Are you in Minneapolis by any chance? I am.

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey Minnesotan...My situation seems to be similar. My V300 actual date was March 20 and that's where it is stuck.
By your user name I assume you are related to Minnesota. Are you in Minneapolis by any chance? I am.
Yes, Porsche of Minneapolis is my dealer.

Bob Hood

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan (a Taycan 4S on order)
Country flag
My Taycan 4S arrived at Port Davisville around the 24th of March. This is the reply I received from my agent at EuroClassics in Richmond, VA:

There are other codes in between V300 to V900 (dealer inventory). Yours is in NA15 (Port Handling -Quality action), this is where they could be performing any updates, waiting on certifications (for new models), and etc... and then they move it to PDI (pre-delivery inspection) and release for transport (V810). Once we receive the car and it becomes V900 status. Currently, my car is waiting for on CARB/FED Certification, which results in a Montroney Label, and is necessary before the car can be released. EPA controls this process. As of April 14th, May 1 is the expected date for dealer inventory, but he suggested that cars usually show up several days before that. He is expecting to have the car by end of April.

This is what I know as of today! Hope that helps. Bob

OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
My Taycan 4S arrived at Port Davisville around the 24th of March. This is the reply I received from my agent at EuroClassics in Richmond, VA:

There are other codes in between V300 to V900 (dealer inventory). Yours is in NA15 (Port Handling -Quality action), this is where they could be performing any updates, waiting on certifications (for new models), and etc... and then they move it to PDI (pre-delivery inspection) and release for transport (V810). Once we receive the car and it becomes V900 status. Currently, my car is waiting for on CARB/FED Certification, which results in a Montroney Label, and is necessary before the car can be released. EPA controls this process. As of April 14th, May 1 is the expected date for dealer inventory, but he suggested that cars usually show up several days before that. He is expecting to have the car by end of April.

This is what I know as of today! Hope that helps. Bob
Very helpful, thanks for the update

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
Just got my "new dates" today. looks like about a 5 week delay (so far). my car was originally fixed on 3/12
Porsche Taycan Taycan 4s April delivery IMG_0758

Nkarakala

First Name
Nithin karakala
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
I got a call this morning from my SA in Memphis to inform that my car 4S was released for transport from the Houston port. I need to ask them if they will deliver the car home, as my hospital does not want us traveling outside of the state.
Does anyone think it would look bad if someone is seen driving a new car in an environment of uncertainty for a lot of people?

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I got a call this morning from my SA in Memphis to inform that my car 4S was released for transport from the Houston port. I need to ask them if they will deliver the car home, as my hospital does not want us traveling outside of the state.
Does anyone think it would look bad if someone is seen driving a new car in an environment of uncertainty for a lot of people?
I think that the only way the economy will recover is folks that are able to keep it moving do do. That's why I don't plan any cancellation. Good luck on delivery @Nkarakala.

OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Thinking of doing the same, are they delivering for free or is there a charge? And how much?
Sponsored