Taycan 4s April delivery

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
the first two batches of taycan4s are in April delivery and June. I say delivery because this could be anytime in April or early may, for the first batch, I have a 4s in the first batch, if you do also, let me hear from you. Mine is black on black config, can't wait
Sponsored

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
the first two batches of taycan4s are in April delivery and June. I say delivery because this could be anytime in April or early may, for the first batch, I have a 4s in the first batch, if you do also, let me hear from you. Mine is black on black config, can't wait
Red with black interior. Good luck everyone that there are no delays!

Td78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Volcano Grey w Black Leather and Paldao
Finished 2/14, in port Houston 3/27
:fist bump: to no delays

BenJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi,
Are you living in the US ?
I’m not sure the global launch // first delivery of Taycan 4S is on April...
I think it’s closer in Europe (February/March)

OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi,
Are you living in the US ?
I’m not sure the global launch // first delivery of Taycan 4S is on April...
I think it’s closer in Europe (February/March)
Yes, I should have said US, we do have that big boat ride, lucky you.. that means you can give some good scoops when you get your car first. Are you able to use the good to know app?

OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Volcano Grey w Black Leather and Paldao
Finished 2/14, in port Houston 3/27
:fist bump: to no delays
Wow, maybe I will get a march delivery you never know, my birthday is march 20th, I wanted the 20th car get it on march 20 2020, silly I know, but we will see

Fitzban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine is expected to be in the 1st batch. Carrara white with red seats :)

OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Congrats fitzban, red seats dang, very nice. I think in the next two weeks are cars will be built. Very cool

EnjoyTheDrive

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 993, MB C63 AMG 507, S2000, Nissan GTR, Tesla M3P Track option, Volvo XC40, BMW E30 325IX, Subaru Forester XT, (Had owned Tesla 85, Tesla P90D)
Country flag
just talked to my dealer today. My salesperson told me that I need to have final confirmation by January 21to make sure my build date stays in February with a hopeful delivery for late April.

Mine is a 4S, Gentian Blue with Red leather interior. Right now, with the options I have chosen, I am already at $150k and adding these additional options mentioned next will bring my total buy in at around $155k. US. Still deciding on rear wheel steering, PTV+ and Sport Chrono. For the Sport Chrono, I would prefer not to get the dial on the dash as I think it does not look clean, but, I do want the Sport Plus function as it does a pre heat of the batteries for optimum temperature...I think? Does anyone know if any other option gives the pre heat function for the batteries or, does it just come with Sport Chrono??

this is what it says on the configurator for Sport Plus:
  • SPORT PLUS mode with performance oriented tuning of chassis, Porsche Active Aerodynamics and temperature control of the Performance Battery.

• Your Thoughts on these options and specifically Sport Chrono is definitely welcome.

• thanks!

Fitzban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Congrats fitzban, red seats dang, very nice. I think in the next two weeks are cars will be built. Very cool
Thanks. I had locked my build before the holidays and currently have a February build date. I'm also hoping things stay on schedule :fingerscrossed:

SFEVER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Hyundai Kona EV, Ducati SFV4S
Country flag
I’m a 4S April/may. Carrara white black interior. One thing I just added was the Smoking Package its a $0 option and gets you the Porsche logo cup holder ashtray for the first cup holder ( you see it in al lot of stock pictures) which I think looks much better then the two cup holder holes. I noticed it on the iPhone app.

OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
just talked to my dealer today. My salesperson told me that I need to have final confirmation by January 21to make sure my build date stays in February with a hopeful delivery for late April.

Mine is a 4S, Gentian Blue with Red leather interior. Right now, with the options I have chosen, I am already at $150k and adding these additional options mentioned next will bring my total buy in at around $155k. US. Still deciding on rear wheel steering, PTV+ and Sport Chrono. For the Sport Chrono, I would prefer not to get the dial on the dash as I think it does not look clean, but, I do want the Sport Plus function as it does a pre heat of the batteries for optimum temperature...I think? Does anyone know if any other option gives the pre heat function for the batteries or, does it just come with Sport Chrono??

this is what it says on the configurator for Sport Plus:
  • SPORT PLUS mode with performance oriented tuning of chassis, Porsche Active Aerodynamics and temperature control of the Performance Battery.

• Your Thoughts on these options and specifically Sport Chrono is definitely welcome.

• thanks!
Congrats. That gentian blue is a favorite, bet in person it will be amazing.

OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
I’m a 4S April/may. Carrara white black interior. One thing I just added was the Smoking Package its a $0 option and gets you the Porsche logo cup holder ashtray for the first cup holder ( you see it in al lot of stock pictures) which I think looks much better then the two cup holder holes. I noticed it on the iPhone app.
Congrats, I missed that free option, I was so excited when the dealer called with an allocation I didn't do a detailed look, he even called me back saying don't you want all season tires. (Which I did).

Toby Pennycuff

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911S, Porsche 930, Porsche GT3 Cup, Taycan 4S
Country flag
V260 Vehicle entry to body shop (CP 0.0) 01/24/2020
V270 Vehicle exit production (CP 7.8) 02/12/2020
V300 Vehicle completion (CP 8.0) 02/12/2020
V331 Entry port Emden 02/12/2020
V332 Exit port Emden 02/14/2020
U002 Entry port Houston 03/06/2020

No dates posted yet for NA10 (PDI in) or NA19 (PDI finished) or U003 (Release for transport). My dealer expects that I should have the car around mid-March timeframe. Taycan 4S, Carrara White Metallic over Black/Limestone Beige leather interior.

Watching the calendar and struggling to avoid calling the dealer every few days to find out when the demonstrators come in.

Toby
Sponsored