dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
Last I heard my 4S should arrive late March/early April. Here's to hoping it is still on schedule.
Sponsored

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
The question of course is when did you last get an update?
I was told earlier this week about another delay
True, anything could happen. It was about 2 weeks ago when Porsche's system said the car had entered production, or something like that. The vehicle was locked from making any modifications to the build.

Nkarakala

First Name
Nithin karakala
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
The question of course is when did you last get an update?
I was told earlier this week about another delay
My dealer is great, they keep me updated of any delays and updates. I get regular screenshots of the schedule. The schedule posted was updated today morning.

Andyamg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera/Cayenne GTS
Country flag
I was given a screen shot from dealer today. He stated my 4S has been pushed back two months from April to June due to a few options I ordered are back ordered. The options are high gloss window trim and sports package. I asked him if I removed those options would I be able to get the car sooner and he stated he would check with management and get back to me. I’ll keep you posted. (The car was originally locked Dec 11th) but has been ‘unlocked’ now).

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was given a screen shot from dealer today. He stated my 4S has been pushed back two months from April to June due to a few options I ordered are back ordered. The options are high gloss window trim and sports package. I asked him if I removed those options would I be able to get the car sooner and he stated he would check with management and get back to me. I’ll keep you posted. (The car was originally locked Dec 11th) but has been ‘unlocked’ now).
Sorry to hear that.
Please let us know what your dealer says. I also ordered the high gloss trim and am happy to ditch it if it causes a delay of 2 months!

OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Sorry to hear that.
Please let us know what your dealer says. I also ordered the high gloss trim and am happy to ditch it if it causes a delay of 2 months!
I ordered high gloss trim and mine is in the body shop, so, I don't think that would do it, now a lot of the exclusive manufacturing stuff might.

Reactions: Reg

SFEVER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Hyundai Kona EV, Ducati SFV4S
Country flag
My dealer informed me that all T4S production has been pushed back 5 to 6 weeks. My April delivery now has a ETA of early June...

Last edited:

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m still at early June with a shot at late May. Asked my dealer about any delays with the black window trim, which I have spec’ed, and he indicated that wasn’t an issue. Fingers crossed...

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
I ordered high gloss trim and mine is in the body shop, so, I don't think that would do it, now a lot of the exclusive manufacturing stuff might.
I also ordered the high gloss black trim. Dealer checked today and the delivery date has not changed 4/10. He will let me know when the VIN is issued.

Reactions: Reg
OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
V260 Vehicle entry to body shop (CP 0.0) 01/24/2020
V270 Vehicle exit production (CP 7.8) 02/12/2020
V300 Vehicle completion (CP 8.0) 02/12/2020
V331 Entry port Emden 02/12/2020
V332 Exit port Emden 02/14/2020
U002 Entry port Houston 03/06/2020

No dates posted yet for NA10 (PDI in) or NA19 (PDI finished) or U003 (Release for transport). My dealer expects that I should have the car around mid-March timeframe. Taycan 4S, Carrara White Metallic over Black/Limestone Beige leather interior.

Watching the calendar and struggling to avoid calling the dealer every few days to find out when the demonstrators come in.

Toby
Toby, are your dates still firm? I haven't checked mine, but keep hearing some delays with Audi, and the article below could be the reason

https://insideevs.com/news/395239/audi-struggles-e-tron-production/

Toby Pennycuff

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911S, Porsche 930, Porsche GT3 Cup, Taycan 4S
Country flag
OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Literally just checked with my dealer. V250 Fixed Date now shows 14-Feb and V260 (entry to Body Shop) shows 21-Feb. Delivery is still scheduled for mid-April - basically dates were pushed by one month.

Tobyp
Thanks for your update, I am hoping for one next week.
Sponsored