Jmp

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Submitted mine on Feb 24. Called 800-PORSCHE a couple of times about it, and they kept telling me to send an e-mail to the same address I sent my original info to. Never received a response from those e-mails.

The last time I called 800-PORSCHE, they said that they now had a new way to contact the rebate folks, but it would take 4-5 business days for Porsche to get back with me. Three days later they called back and told me that my submission was approved, and I should get a check 2-3 weeks later. One week after that (2 days ago) I received the check.
Ya their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I have gone through the same but still crickets as to payment. Very disappointed. Maybe it will take a class action suit! It’s not right!
Sponsored

Gino

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Boxster & 2021 Taycan
Country flag
Submitted info for reimbursement for Porsche Taycan EV charger in Feb. called Porsche numerous times but very vague when check will be sent. They stated 4 weeks but this is going on three months. Have others encountered the same delays?
I would be ok if they offered an option to post the credit to my account to be used for service, EA charging once my free charging plan expires or to purchase merchandise at my dealer or online. Sooner or later I'll use it so getting a check is inefficient and really meaningless for me.

OP
OP

Jmp

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I would be ok if they offered an option to post the credit to my account to be used for service, EA charging once my free charging plan expires or to purchase merchandise at my dealer or online. Sooner or later I'll use it so getting a check is inefficient and really meaningless for me.
You did have the choice for service vs check.

Gino

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Boxster & 2021 Taycan
Country flag
Thanks, I didn't realize that.
I'm still waiting for the charger to be replaced by Porsche but my dealer has said they expect it to be in stock later this summer.

CAGCTG

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 GTS, 1997 Carrera, 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Submitted March 21 with all requested information, got an automatic response. Nothing since. Not very good customer service for a $160,000 vehicle.

Electron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, Audi
Country flag
I submitted my request via e-mail on March 2 and received the reimbursement check last week. It was delivered "signature required" via FedEx with an generic sender name. I didn't know it was from Porsche until I opened the envelope.

Reactions: Jmp
OP
OP

Jmp

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I submitted my request via e-mail on March 2 and received the reimbursement check last week. It was delivered "signature required" via FedEx with an generic sender name. I didn't know it was from Porsche until I opened the envelope.
I received mine today finally from Feb 23rd. Same thing fed ex delivery upon receiving. Called last Friday to see holdup ! Must of helped.