Socks

First Name
Candi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4s
Country flag
I am really struggling with selecting my Taycan colour. The good news is I am down to 2 choices the bad news, I am changing my mind like the wind. Here is the ask: Silver or Black. Both look great. I like the stealth look of black but know its harder to keep clean compared to silver. The car will have ppl applied so not too worried by stone chips on the front. However, scratches/blemishes probably show up less on silver. Silver also seems to show the design cues better but not sure if that's just how the photos look...

What do other forum members think? I am interested in anyone that has a black or silver Taycan.
I got ice grey metallic and I love it. Shows the lines and details of the car. It’s a new color.
Sponsored

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
I am considering an extra heat reflecting film on the glass roof. When driving in 35 degrees Celsius heat here recently I can feel some heat coming from the roof. Not very hot but it is there. Will have to evaluate once we take a longer trip so that everything is more ventilated and balanced.
Have you done this? I bought some film to be put on the outside of the pano glass. Need to get it installed, then I test again. Tropical summer heat has arrived...

Socks

First Name
Candi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4s
Country flag
I am really struggling with selecting my Taycan colour. The good news is I am down to 2 choices the bad news, I am changing my mind like the wind. Here is the ask: Silver or Black. Both look great. I like the stealth look of black but know its harder to keep clean compared to silver. The car will have ppl applied so not too worried by stone chips on the front. However, scratches/blemishes probably show up less on silver. Silver also seems to show the design cues better but not sure if that's just how the photos look...

What do other forum members think? I am interested in anyone that has a black or silver Taycan.
As I wrote..I got the sky silver metallic…I had a black Tesla s and now realize the difference of the black showing dirt. I’m very very happy with this color…very light gray/white…I have the mission e rims in shiny black…question..I see some rims that are white with white car. It looks really nice. I can’t decide if I should wrap mine. Any suggestions
Sponsored