Taycan Dealer Markups ?

entrepyas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G550
Country flag
Does anyone know if dealers are still marking up taycan as of late? If so, what markups are people seeing?
Sponsored

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
Some are marking up. Depends on the area and dealership philosophy. Generally, markups seem more extreme in the west coast (especially California) versus the east coast US. In my area alone, I’ve queried 6 Porsche dealerships when I decided to order a Taycan in March. 3 were marking up, 3 were willing to sell at msrp. But that was 6 months ago and it appears the backlog has become even worse now with increasing demand and the ongoing parts shortages. I ordered my GTS in March, have msrp in writing with deposit, and it is now scheduled for production in October with a delivery eta of Nov 26. Hope that date holds true, but I’m not holding my breath considering this 12v battery shortage situation.

Buckets265

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CT4
Country flag
Here in Norway there are no markups. Walked in, asked for the car, signed the contract at MSRP. Done in about 15 minutes.

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Same in the UK, i think markups are on second hand / demo and not new cars.

BMonte13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
It was 10-15K in NorCal when I bought this past February. I drove 3 hours to purchase/pickup from a dealer that agreed to “only” a 5K markup.

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag

diegomedinaf

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
It was 10-15K in NorCal when I bought this past February. I drove 3 hours to purchase/pickup from a dealer that agreed to “only” a 5K markup.
Miami its/was crazy....... i went for the only dealership that agreed to do it for MSRP. Others were 15 or 10k above sticker. Ordered back in april, may allocation, produced in July, sitting in germany waiting for 12v batt

lwc1001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
I'm shopping for a CT4, so far the 3 dealerships(norcal) told me msrp plus tax but 12+ month wait for the car.
Sponsored