Taycan Q&A

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
What will the rear haunches look like? Might not be as sporty as the Mission E's but will they at least be more sporty/athletic than the mules?
Sponsored

Reactions: Ron
OP
OP
PAG_J1

PAG_J1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No information
Country flag
PAG_J1, do you happen to have from that covered car a side/profile photo than you can share?

Also, do you have news on if Porsche on next few days/week they will do some teases or something like that about the car?

The latest teases kinda suck!

Kind Regards.
I don't have exact informations about the reveal campaign. But I've heard at the beginning of the year that it may be revealed on 3 different places around the world. And that one place will be at a barrage. And the latest teaser was at such a place, so I think my information from January this year may be still up to date:

But I don't know what the next teaser will be.

What will the rear haunches look like? Might not be as sporty as the Mission E's but will they at least be more sporty/athletic than the mules?
For me it looked more athletic than the mules. As I already said, it's just minor things but there are differences (look at my latest photos in the other topic).

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
OP
OP
PAG_J1

PAG_J1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No information
Country flag
We already know the Taycan is present at the European Open at the begin of September.
Maybe the Taycan is also present at the Historic Grand Prix at Zandvoort on 6-8 september as Porsche brings the Mission E to the "Porsche Classic Town".
It also says something about the Taycan but not if it will be there too...

https://www.porsche.com/netherlands/nl/motorsportandevents/events/historicgrandprix2019/
I know that, if you think back I revealed the world premiere date already back in March here ;)

Still the actual world premiere will be online before the Golf tournament (one day before). That's according to my internal informations and it looks like they're still actual - since my information about the date was right, too. But we'll see in September...

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
For me it looked more athletic than the mules. As I already said, it's just minor things but there are differences (look at my latest photos in the other topic).
Yeah, your photos show a more athletic front, but your photo of the rear of the car is a little confusing, as the roofline shape suggests that it's a photo of the Taycan Cross Turismo (unless that's because of additional padding or something)

OP
OP
PAG_J1

PAG_J1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No information
Country flag
Yeah, your photos show a more athletic front, but your photo of the rear of the car is a little confusing, as the roofline shape suggests that it's a photo of the Taycan Cross Turismo (unless that's because of additional padding or something)
I thought the same when I saw my picture, but that was just because of this weird photo angle. I have to admit in terms of overall profile and how low it is, the Taycan reminds me more of a 911 instead of a Panamera.
And no, these production cars were without any padding. It may look this weird because of a little roof edge spoiler and the cover over it.

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
I thought the same when I saw my picture, but that was just because of this weird photo angle. I have to admit in terms of overall profile and how low it is, the Taycan reminds me more of a 911 instead of a Panamera.
And no, these production cars were without any padding. It may look this weird because of a little roof edge spoiler and the cover over it.
That's good to hear

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
@PAG_J1

Have Porsche asked you to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement regarding the Taycan? I mean regarding specific details about it, or going too much into details on aesthetics etc.?

Reactions: Dee

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
He probably signed a full NDA, meaning he just cant talk but he´s a cool guy and felt sorry for us so he decided to "leak" some stuff. Now, more serious, I do know that even the guys that transport porsche cars on trucks sign a full NDA:

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
He probably signed a full NDA, meaning he just cant talk but he´s a cool guy and felt sorry for us so he decided to "leak" some stuff. Now, more serious, I do know that even the guys that transport porsche cars on trucks sign a full NDA:
He mentioned that he'd seen the finished car and that it reminded him more of a 911 than a Panamera

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
PAG_JA, what do you think of this?

Porsche Taycan Taycan Q&A 2020-porsche-mission-e-interiors-image-of-the-mission-e-carnival-cruise-ships

Porsche Taycan Taycan Q&A porsche_mission_e_side_new

OP
OP
PAG_J1

PAG_J1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No information
Country flag
I won't comment anything regarding me/my work and the Porsche AG. Please respect that. I won't leak any sensitive informations - I just want to give you a bit more insights, previews and informations, as a car enthusiast.

PAG_JA, what do you think of this?

2020-porsche-mission-e-interiors-image-of-the-mission-e-carnival-cruise-ships.jpg

porsche_mission_e_side_new.jpg
Side is pretty similar (still not exactly like the Taycan), but front is awful and not compareable to the Taycan.

Kind regards

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
We already know the Taycan is present at the European Open at the begin of September.
Maybe the Taycan is also present at the Historic Grand Prix at Zandvoort on 6-8 september as Porsche brings the Mission E to the "Porsche Classic Town".
It also says something about the Taycan but not if it will be there too...

https://www.porsche.com/netherlands/nl/motorsportandevents/events/historicgrandprix2019/
Dee, never say again that i dont like you...lol...here´s a good photo for you (because of the small window on the c pillar and the spoiler).

there´s something there and i dont think it´s just two guys talking to each other

Porsche Taycan Taycan Q&A 66260948_678930945955410_726294871780529674_n

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
I won't comment anything regarding me/my work and the Porsche AG. Please respect that. I won't leak any sensitive informations - I just want to give you a bit more insights, previews and informations, as a car enthusiast.

Side is pretty similar (still not exactly like the Taycan), but front is awful and not compareable to the Taycan.

Kind regards
Absolutely, we all respect that.....but....i just hope that after the Taycan is finally revealed you dont dissapear in to thin air.
Sponsored

Reactions: Dee