AddAlfa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
I'm part of the club. My dealer thought my Mamba Green CT would come in last Friday to the dealership and it did not. It's been at the Port of Benicia since 03/07. I have an appointment for full PPF on 04/19, so I hope I will get it by then....
I have a GTS ST on the Glovis Sigma due in Benicia on 3/1. Supposed to be at dealer on 4/29. Seems like a long wait at the port to me. May I ask who is doing your PPF?
Sponsored

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
I have a GTS ST on the Glovis Sigma due in Benicia on 3/1. Supposed to be at dealer on 4/29. Seems like a long wait at the port to me. May I ask who is doing your PPF?
My TYD for Arrival Porsche Dealer changed a couple hours ago from 03/25 to 04/22. I'm also waiting for a CT, which has been at the Port of Benicia since 03/07.

My PPF is being installed by Imperial Works in Sacramento. I just called them to change my appointment from April 18 to May. I've had 9 cars done by Jeremy at Invisiguard (bayareaclearbra). He used to be in Santa Rosa, then the Peninsula and I think he's in the South Bay now.

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Yeah just an update, it’s a missing chip, not this month for me
Any additional details on what system the missing chip is for ?

Chrismkoop

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo
Country flag
My SA told me it's a missing stereo component in my case.

Car is still on the SFL Composer off the coast of Houston, date for getting off the boat just changed to 12/30/2022... Hoping TYD is just having an off day.

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
How is that specific to the Cross Turismo, though? Only CTs are being held and PECLA has told me that PAG hasn’t told PCNA what’s missing. That might be out of date, but I do know only Cross Turismos are being held.

Nachyomama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Dealer updated me today. No news really on the CT software update. It is a service campaign now though and confirmed stop sale.

Singh623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
He said he didn’t have any additional information for me. Wondering if I could talk them into using my down payment for a used one instead haha

Chrismkoop

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Now my SA is telling me the stop sale is from an issue with a "safety latch" - he suspects it might the ISOFIX points on the rear seats, but isn't sure.

Still not sure why this would be CT specific.
Sponsored