Things lost after update

Mtljckt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT, BMW i3s, X5, 540i
Country flag
I'm happy I got the Android on my 2021 4S, some extra mileage (and some bad looking colorful icons) but the car is now missing a few things.
Perhaps you can help with a fix or add the options you missed.

- The automatic lift locations are still stored but the car doesn't raise anymore at these locations, despite the option being ON.
- Right side mirror goes down in Reverse but will not comeback once I go back in Drive. I need to manually switch on the left mirror for the rear one to go up again.
Sponsored

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Sorry to hear, but i don’t have those problems.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I'm happy I got the Android on my 2021 4S, some extra mileage (and some bad looking colorful icons) but the car is now missing a few things.

- The automatic lift locations are still stored but the car doesn't raise anymore at these locations, despite the option being ON.
- Right side mirror goes down in Reverse but will not comeback once I go back in Drive. I need to manually switch on the left mirror for the rear one to go up again.
The automatic lift problem has been mentioned on here before. Try a search on the forum.

Your mirror issue may be delayed so that you need to drive forward, not just engage drive mode. I have seen similar behaviour, but once I start to drive it goes back to its setting?

Reactions: B61

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Your mirror issue may be delayed so that you need to drive forward, not just engage drive mode. I have seen similar behaviour, but once I start to drive it goes back to its setting?
Thst’s correct.
You have to start drive forward and mirror will move back on its original ,position.

offplan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S , bicycle , my own feet
Country flag
1- Ionizer icon when activated. Now I’m not sure if the ionizer even works
2- apple CarPlay automatically comes on when using the radio after a few minutes even though I switched out of carplay

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

SmartLift - I had this issue as have others. Locations saved but the lift doesn't function. Problem self-cleared after 2 weeks. I also deleted also saved locations and re-added but this didn't work until after 2 weeks so I'd wait before deleting.

Mirror - there is a delay (even when stationary) which is normal operation. The mirror will stay dipped for some seconds before returning to normal. If you drive off the mirror will reset as normal. Same across all Porsches for some years.

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
2- apple CarPlay automatically comes on when using the radio after a few minutes even though I switched out of carplay
Mine did this pre-update. Annoyed the hell out of me for some reason!

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Lol I lost the ability to display map view in the instrument cluster. Multiple reboots with no change.

H@wk

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, BMW 530XD, BMW 320I cab
Country flag
Anyone know why Porsche removed the «All Wheel» axle information from the leftmost display? I briefly tried searching for it to no avail.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Anyone know why Porsche removed the «All Wheel» axle information from the leftmost display? I briefly tried searching for it to no avail.
It has been removed.

Animated trip display showing drive and recuperation in the central display.

Vehicle - Trip display.