Ptang

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s
Country flag
What should my all season Pirrelli tires pressure be for my taycan 4s?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
+1 go by the label on the door if these are the original tyres and rims.

If you change then update vehicle settings for the new tyre and rim specs. TPMS will then advise correct pressure and so you should adjust accordingly.

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
@Ptang The door label is incomplete information. The absolute definitive is the manual that came with your car, of which there is an updated electronic version embedded in the My Porsche app. There, you will find detailed tables for recommended tire pressures for all configurations of wheels, 19/20/21, winter/summer/all season, and at full or partial load.

You should familiarize yourself with the relevant charts for your particular wheels and tires, and you can choose to configure tire pressure monitoring in the PCM for full or partial load.

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
@Ptang The door label is incomplete information. The absolute definitive is the manual that came with your car, of which there is an updated electronic version embedded in the My Porsche app. There, you will find detailed tables for recommended tire pressures for all configurations of wheels, 19/20/21, winter/summer/all season, and at full or partial load.

You should familiarize yourself with the relevant charts for your particular wheels and tires, and you can choose to configure tire pressure monitoring in the PCM for full or partial load.
+1

On the door frame of my 2022 4S next to the metal label with tire inflation info is a yellow stick-on label which says:
Use the inflation pressure on the label to the right. For better driving comfort, the tire pressures in the owners manual should be used.​
For my car with original tires, the tire pressure information in the Porsche document attached above, dated March 2022, agrees with what is shown in the technical specifications in the manual in the PCM, and the printed manual I got with the car. The full load pressures in the manual are 1 psi lower than the metal label.
Sponsored