Track Your Dream config is incorrect

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Posted this in the mega thread on delivery and searched the forum but don’t see this question asked anywhere, at least I was not able to find it.

I have received the track your dream email and am able to login and see my car. The dates line up with what my SA told me.

However, the config is off. There are a number of missing items. I texted my SA and he said he has corrected it at his end.

Did anyone else have the same problem? How long does it take to update between telling your SA and seeing the info on TYD? I’m sure I will tinker with the config a little before freeze date and I’m just concerned that the process is a bit clunky.
Sponsored

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
I showed up at my dealer yesterday because track my dream said the car had arrived.
the dealer looked at me and said “um no..”

try that f disappointing.

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
It took 2-3 biz days when we changed a couple items. What was strange was one of the config changes showed a day earlier than the other changes we requested at the same time.

daned

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Mercedes AMG GTS Edition 1
Country flag
Have made 2 changes in the last 2 days and both appeared within 24 hours. The odd issue I keep seeing is my freeze date showed 42 days first time, then with the first change showed 12 days so something weird.

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Have made 2 changes in the last 2 days and both appeared within 24 hours. The odd issue I keep seeing is my freeze date showed 42 days first time, then with the first change showed 12 days so something weird.
Assume you change this by calling or messaging your sales person?

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Now the price is updated and spot on. The config has changed a bit but is still missing several options :headbang:

mikeva

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Base
Country flag
Mine was an allocation they already had in place and it took about 3 days for the specs they had to be changed to all the specs I ordered -- and not all changed at the same time....

kailifish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
track my dream is super unreliable, my car was “in production” few days after i drove off with it.
Sponsored