andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
My Turbo has been delayed again so I started looking at on the lot cars across the US.

I came across a Turbo with a window sticker of $176k that doesn’t have the performance package or any of the options in that package. It doesn’t have sports chrono, and when taking the pictures the dealer placed the key on the steering wheel where the mode selection dial would normally be. Additionally, the picture where the clock would normally be looks like it’s been edited. I assume both of these things were done to hide the fact that it doesn’t have sports chrono.

Porsche Taycan Turbo without performance package or options 6F231431-0C8B-43A8-A103-8C559C88606D

Porsche Taycan Turbo without performance package or options 67DDEAA0-EEAD-4E6D-9987-98743BEF27DA

https://www.porschemelbourne.com/new-Melbourne-2021-Porsche-Taycan-Turbo-WP0AC2Y14MSA63331

How common is a Turbo without the performance options? So odd.

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Decent options, but no Performance Package? The dealer will be motivated to unload it if you're game. I'd bet you can get it from them for $160K, maybe less as it's a helluva compromise to have a Turbo without the Performance Package.

Last edited:
OP
OP
andrewket

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
Decent options, but no Performance Package? The dealer will be motivated to unload it if you're game. I'd bet you can get it from them for $160K, maybe less as it's a helluva compromise to have a Turbo without the Performance Package.
Yeah, I’m not interested. A turbo without the performance bits seems like a waste to me. I have a Tesla for that. ?
Sponsored