TYD down?

Kryptos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
After the weeks of waiting, today was the target date for my 4S to clear port processing and arrive at the dealer. When I checked this morning though, the car was completely gone from the My Porsche page and TYD wasn't even an option. I called the dealer who said they believe the car is still at the port and they mentioned someone else had called in with a similar issue online. Just curious; anyone else waiting on a delivery lose the ability to track it or is Porsche.com just singling me out for torment? Thanks
Sponsored

dflohr

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Boxster S (RIP)
Country flag
After the weeks of waiting, today was the target date for my 4S to clear port processing and arrive at the dealer. When I checked this morning though, the car was completely gone from the My Porsche page and TYD wasn't even an option. I called the dealer who said they believe the car is still at the port and they mentioned someone else had called in with a similar issue online. Just curious; anyone else waiting on a delivery lose the ability to track it or is Porsche.com just singling me out for torment? Thanks
I had the same thing this morning. Had to go back and use the original URL that Porsche sent me to get it back to the tracker.

OP
OP
Kryptos

Kryptos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I had the same thing this morning. Had to go back and use the original URL that Porsche sent me to get it back to the tracker.
Good thinking. Original URL does bring it back up. Still in Port Processing, but comforting to know it hasn't disappeared off the face of the earth. Thanks!

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2019 e-Tron, F250 Powerstroke
Country flag
Same issue here. Using the original link from the welcome email worked for me too. Thanks!

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Same here. Not working this morning.

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I checked mine too and the website briefly showed the TYD before disappearing altogether. I suspect that Porsche took it down because customers were getting frustrated (definitely me) watching their Taycans being delayed by production issues.

LuigiF1

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman S 981, Taycan Ordered 6/4 Delivery.
Country flag
Yes TYD definitely back, my car entered production 4/12 and to my very much suprise completed 4/19 (TYD estimate was 4/23 to complete) Also In one day already in Emden Port and delivery date moved up to 6/4 vs orig. 6/11. Prob no chance to get on Goodwood leaving 4/21.

yuanshiang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes TYD definitely back, my car entered production 4/12 and to my very much suprise completed 4/19 (TYD estimate was 4/23 to complete) Also In one day already in Emden Port and delivery date moved up to 6/4 vs orig. 6/11. Prob no chance to get on Goodwood leaving 4/21.
for me, the ship name was added to the “On Vessel” milestone several days before the ship had arrived at Emden.

and fwiw my car was at Emden for about 4 weeks and eventually was loaded on the second of two boats that would be stopping at my destination port.

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
My Turbo was loaded onto the Goodwood on 4 March, the day after the car and the ship had arrived there. Stayed on schedule through stops at Baltimore, Jacksonville and Houston, and after a few days on the truck driving across Texas, was delivered on schedule in Albuquerque on 5 April. Anyway, it was well worth the months of waiting after the order was placed. Such a wonderful car, don't be fooled by the bias of the problem-oriented forum.

Hopefully, yours will stay on schedule, too.

Last edited:

LuigiF1

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman S 981, Taycan Ordered 6/4 Delivery.
Country flag
Thank You. My build has taken a quick path on TYD after 4 weeks to begin build after lock date. Car entered production 4/12, completed build 4/19, Arrived Emden 4/20. To my luck the Goodwood was about 3 days late into port and got on it leaving Emden today 4/24. Arrival Date has moved up 3 weeks from 6/11 to 5/21.

artdept

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
t -model 3, Dodge Coin Style Model Y, white taycan
Country flag
If your a first time Porshe owner, tormenting is part of the experience.
You will grow to love it and need it. Rest assured u will be United soon.

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
Yea, it came back…but can’t get my VIN as my. Porsche.com doesn’t show crap anymore. Oh the technical joys of Porsche! Wild that they have such a problem finding a solid IT team over there! Hahah
Sponsored