f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Did you try adding your vehicle to your garage using the VIN? I did this a few days ago and managed to get things like the connected services activated and even gave the Taycan a name! I can see things like setting up Spotify, viewing the manual and importantly I can view the options added to the car (which is nice to confirm they are as requested). Although a lot of remote features are not available since the car is still sat in Germany awaiting a battery!

B1A0A222-03DF-473C-BE6A-B01EC75B8B9E.png
I’ll try again!

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Did you try adding your vehicle to your garage using the VIN? I did this a few days ago and managed to get things like the connected services activated and even gave the Taycan a name! I can see things like setting up Spotify, viewing the manual and importantly I can view the options added to the car (which is nice to confirm they are as requested). Although a lot of remote features are not available since the car is still sat in Germany awaiting a battery!

B1A0A222-03DF-473C-BE6A-B01EC75B8B9E.png
It worked doing it on my main computer, which is better for manuals anyway with its big screen :)

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
I have the 5 phase dates reported on mine in My Porsche, including the VIN when it was allocated. I also can't get any further with My Porsche with just the VIN, so not much use.
FWIW my dates were:
16/4 Scheduled for production
31/7 Vehicle produced
17/8 final steps before delivery.

Based on the discussion with the dealer when the vehicle produces date arrived I was expecting to pick the car up in the first week in September but then further unspecified length delay and the car hasn't left Germany yet. The dealer though it was due to the lack of 12V batteries.

Thanks for the data points, Frank. 👍
Sponsored