W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I've just checked and it doesn't appear to be. There are no messages or any reference to my car. I've added the VIN, which is correct and it identifies as a 2023 Taycan, but it then asks for other info such as "proof of ownership". I see no messages relating to its progress.
Yep - I think your dealer has a few setup steps they need to take.

Check also your spam / trash folder in case something was missed
Sponsored

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
Yes, I’m hearing 18-24 months from most dealers for a GTS ST currently.
I'm hearing a somewhat different story. For the GTS ST you are unlikely to get an allocation now. Very few of those who ordered at the beginning have cars which is approaching 1 year. I'll be circa 21 months before i see mine a year from now.

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
I'm hearing a somewhat different story. For the GTS ST you are unlikely to get an allocation now. Very few of those who ordered at the beginning have cars which is approaching 1 year. I'll be circa 21 months before i see mine a year from now.
There is conflicting information out there, but I have heard the same albeit second hand. Good luck with getting yours.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Depends if you a using a franchise dealer or Porsche UK.

Porsche UK will not accept orders before the car is released. This is a practise that should be addressed. I’ve had 992 GT3 which was not pressed by me or agreed on a golf course. Just a fair decision.

After years I will never engage with a non Porsche owned dealer.

I know someone who placed a deposit a year before me franchise. Not expected until late 2023

No doubt everyone has different experiences.
I'm using Porsche UK (no alternative in Scotland). Reservation fee paid in Sep'21 and full deposit paid Nov'21 on launch day. Order accepted.

OP
OP
TaycanHero

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
General consensus is if it's a GTS saloon or basically any other model, order around now and a 12 month wait.

If it's the GTS ST, two years.

Why it's extended for that model, I don't know. All they need to do is take the CT, paint the spoiler body colour and not glue on those plastic bits.

Anyone who ordered this year before March should expect their cars between Q2-3 next year.

That assumes cancellations and Germany stumbling upon some electricity this winter.

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
I visited my OPC on Monday. Asked about GTS ST delivery and was told they are advising 2025 if ordered now. Maybe somewhat negative on their part to manage expectation or, actually realistic.

Either way, that’s a long wait.

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
I visited my OPC on Monday. Asked about GTS ST delivery and was told they are advising 2025 if ordered now. Maybe somewhat negative on their part to manage expectation or, actually realistic.

Either way, that’s a long wait.
Hopefully the Cayman EV will be out by then! Best get my order in for that soon

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
I'm using Porsche UK (no alternative in Scotland). Reservation fee paid in Sep'21 and full deposit paid Nov'21 on launch day. Order accepted.
Aren't the Scottish dealers owned by either Sytner and Peter Vardy? Porsche UK dealers are Porsche Retail Group in Reading, Hatfield Guildford, West London and Mayfair?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Aren't the Scottish dealers owned by either Sytner and Peter Vardy? Porsche UK dealers are Porsche Retail Group in Reading, Hatfield Guildford, West London and Mayfair?
On reflection that's true but not sure how that affects orders or priority. Same process and control all of which is governed by allocations assigned by size of franchise and order books. Can't imagine that this doesn't have a path via Porsche UK.

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
On reflection that's true but not sure how that affects orders or priority. Same process and control all of which is governed by allocations assigned by size of franchise and order books. Can't imagine that this doesn't have a path via Porsche UK.
Yep spot on. I nearly went with a franchised dealer whi only wanted £3k deposit but ended up with PRG Reading as they are local ti me. PRG get 25% of UK allocations and the other 36 dealers share the rest. They got me an allocation within 3 weeks and my friend who ordered a month before me with the franchised dealer is still waiting. A degree of luck with some ahead of me not able to take earlier slots due to existing contracts etc

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I've just checked and it doesn't appear to be. There are no messages or any reference to my car. I've added the VIN, which is correct and it identifies as a 2023 Taycan, but it then asks for other info such as "proof of ownership". I see no messages relating to its progress.
I have the 5 phase dates reported on mine in My Porsche, including the VIN when it was allocated. I also can't get any further with My Porsche with just the VIN, so not much use.
FWIW my dates were:
16/4 Scheduled for production
31/7 Vehicle produced
17/8 final steps before delivery.

Based on the discussion with the dealer when the vehicle produces date arrived I was expecting to pick the car up in the first week in September but then further unspecified length delay and the car hasn't left Germany yet. The dealer though it was due to the lack of 12V batteries.

Last edited:

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
I have the 5 phase dates reported on mine in My Porsche, including the VIN when it was allocated. I also can't get any further with My Porsche with just the VIN, so not much use.
Did you try adding your vehicle to your garage using the VIN? I did this a few days ago and managed to get things like the connected services activated and even gave the Taycan a name! I can see things like setting up Spotify, viewing the manual and importantly I can view the options added to the car (which is nice to confirm they are as requested). Although a lot of remote features are not available since the car is still sat in Germany awaiting a battery!

Porsche Taycan UK GTS ST Update - latest B1A0A222-03DF-473C-BE6A-B01EC75B8B9E
Sponsored

Last edited: