UK SPOTTED

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
I brought mine home to Northern Ireland and apart from the demonstrator in Porsche Belfast I’ve not seen one on the road here altho they told me (back mid July) that they’ve delivered 3# across the Province.
Rare vehicle in these parts it would seem too!
Sponsored

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
I live less than half a mile from my local dealer and they have 2 x demonstrators and I've still never seen another Taycan on the road

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Let's enjoy the rarity till it lasts. Apparently I read on Pistonheads that Tesla owners are jumping to the Taycan in hordes! I don't blame them tbh!

OP
OP
Peterw

Peterw

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo -soon
Country flag
Silver turbo s in Huddersfield this morning think mission e wheels
Reg ends ANT
Anyone in here

Martinl

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I brought mine home to Northern Ireland and apart from the demonstrator in Porsche Belfast I’ve not seen one on the road here altho they told me (back mid July) that they’ve delivered 3# across the Province.
Rare vehicle in these parts it would seem too!
What colour? I saw a gentian blue on the Bangor carriageway a few times and just assumed it was one of the dealers demonstrators.

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
After having my Turbo for 4 weeks now, I have yet to see another Taycan on the UK roads.

I've lost count of how many.....
  • White Van Driver's wind down their windows, thrust out their arm and give "Respect" Thumbs Up ! :like:
  • People filming the car while out the Motorways
  • Passengers and drivers, smile and give an approving "Nob"
  • 911 drivers, move to the middle lane, then join me back on the outside lane
  • Charging stations have become source of fascination, as people walk by, ask questions and snap a pic.
  • BMW 3 series and Tesla Drivers do not look !
Looking forward to seeing fellow forum members on these, currently lonely but highly exciting roads.

I am not an attention seeker.... well I wasn't 4 weeks ago !

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
After having my Turbo for 4 weeks now, I have yet to see another Taycan on the UK roads.

• White Van Driver's wind down their windows, thrust out their arm and give "Respect" Thumbs Up ! :like:
  • Charging stations have become source of fascination, as people walk by, ask questions and snap a pic.
Looking forward to seeing fellow forum members on these, currently lonely but highly exciting roads.

Weren't you selling yours?

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag

Weren't you selling yours?
Yes I am.... however she still likes to go out :)

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes I am.... however she still likes to go out :)
Have you had much interest in it?
i think the used market will be flooded with them in 10 days when the new plate comes out

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What colour? I saw a gentian blue on the Bangor carriageway a few times and just assumed it was one of the dealers demonstrators.
Not me. My car is Dolomite Silver ... (And it’s with me in Donegal for the last week too!). Tbh it’s hard to leave it at home and drive anything else ~ fantastic car!

The demonstrator in Belfast was “Carrera White Metallic” a month ago when I called to get my tracker paired ... Porsche Belfast at that stage said they’d sold 3 cars across NI (2 gtr Belfast & one Craigavon) and mine bought across in Yorkshire and aside from nice dealership it was fab fun driving it home that afternoon. The Taycan is a truly fantastic car.

Martinl

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Not me. My car is Dolomite Silver ... (And it’s with me in Donegal for the last week too!). Tbh it’s hard to leave it at home and drive anything else ~ fantastic car!

The demonstrator in Belfast was “Carrera White Metallic” a month ago when I called to get my tracker paired ... Porsche Belfast at that stage said they’d sold 3 cars across NI (2 gtr Belfast & one Craigavon) and mine bought across in Yorkshire and aside from nice dealership it was fab fun driving it home that afternoon. The Taycan is a truly fantastic car.
Gotcha. They had 2 gentian blues with them last time I was in, 1 for the showroom and 1 for a customer.

And yes, I normally pick my car's up in London or Scotland but to be honest this time around the deal in Belfast was as good as I was getting through my usual channels, so I decided to give them the business.

Enjoy!

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Gotcha. They had 2 gentian blues with them last time I was in, 1 for the showroom and 1 for a customer.

And yes, I normally pick my car's up in London or Scotland but to be honest this time around the deal in Belfast was as good as I was getting through my usual channels, so I decided to give them the business.

Yeah - bought a Macan 4S for my wife in Porsche Perth early Nov and nice guys to deal with / decent deal compared to Belfast. Porsche Sheffield were excellent so Belfast will have to step up if they want the next business. (It’s no longer about the “car dealer BIG handshake )

Enjoy!

OP
OP
Peterw

Peterw

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo -soon
Country flag