lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Blue (shiny) 20 plate I passed in my dirty white one today near Bracknell. Defo showed me up, but I had just driven up from Somerset, so I have an excuse for being filthy! This thread kinda feels like a car dating site!!
Sponsored

Talisker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 2S, 911 Turbo, 911 Turbo S, Audi RS6, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
spotted my first Taycan on the road today and it was just a mile from home in the village of Neston in Wiltshire (white just like mine)

OP
OP
Peterw

Peterw

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo -soon
Country flag
Spotted Black Taycan S with lovely carbon blade wheels in knutsford Cheshire, car park yesterday reg P* ** EZO, anyone in the forum ?, just a few spaces away from my volcano grey turbo

Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Finally I'm not alone (I hope) in Central Manchester. Saw a white one only got the first 4 digits...MA70...about 17.00 at the junction of Errwood Road and Crossley Road up near Levenshulme High School...anyone in here? I was in my Gentian Blue and beeped :CWL: . Man it looked nice in white

UKTIVO

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Spotted two Taycan today.. the first was a few cars in front of me in Newcastle under Lyme.. A34 dark colour.. the second was a 4s (i think) white with GAV on the reg. Again on the A34 heading towards Newcastle under Lyme.. both were within 5 mins of each other....

Alex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, BMW 435i, X5, Range Rover Sport TDV8
Country flag
Passed a grey one on Friday on the Wirral. Started with DK70, didn't clock the model but I've seen it a few times around Wallasey recently.

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Passed a grey one on Friday on the Wirral. Started with DK70, didn't clock the model but I've seen it a few times around Wallasey recently.
Saw a white one yesterday on the A11 in Norfolk (I was in van so I stared), which may be the one I spotted on the thickthorn roundabout one morning on my way into work(in my Carmine Red). ZNU was the end of the plate. It looked cool- I took a white 4S for a test drive in Cambridge and had thought white was for me. Carmine Red won me over though.

RG2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Golf R Estate, Golf VR6, Corrado VR6
Country flag
First one in a while this morning. Reg ending YUO, think it was volcano grey. Coming from Stratford way A46 onto the M40.

RG2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Golf R Estate, Golf VR6, Corrado VR6
Country flag
And another one yesterday in Bromsgrove. Plate ending VSP, looked like a gentian blue same as mine

SYN_Skydance

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s and MG ZS EV
Country flag
Had my Taycan for 3 months now and I've just spotted my first other Taycan. It's parked right next to me on the Wolstanton retail park