US/Canada Plate Frame Recommendations?

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
There has been some really helpful ongoing discussion on another thread on how to deal with mandatory front plates / avoiding drilling etc. I’m not looking to revisit the front plate topic here.

I am interested in finding high quality options for US/Canada license plate framing and affixing at the back of the Taycan. It amazes me that in the US, without buyer intervention, modern cars are subjected to drilling and ferrous screws to mount plates in a dealer-advertising frame.

My Taycan 4 CT build is ‘blacked out’, and I’m looking for plate frames that will match the look, reduce the expanse of white plate; for fasteners that won’t rust, and to avoid those fiddly little plastic caps that just hide the rust that’s still happening beneath.

My imagined ideal is a precision made frame in material that matches (or can be painted to match) my exterior paint color, with non ferrous fasteners.

These guys make carbon fiber plate frames and supply titanium screws:
https://titaniumcarparts.com/collections/carbon-fiber-license-plate-frame

I don’t particularly want carbon fiber, but this is along the lines of what I’m looking for. Are there other options? I would love to hear your recommendations for high quality license plate frames and fasteners!
Sponsored

kev0927

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audi E-tron
Country flag
interested in this as well. Just want a quality rear license plate holder.
The ones on Suncoast don't seem to be premium quality

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
Thanks for sharing that link. I like the look of that product. Currently my rear plate has no frame (or dealer nonsense, thank goodness) and I'd like something that compliments the Taycan.

Klepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
I love Reviver digital plates. will order for my CT when it arrives.

https://reviver.com

I'm in CA, so it works here. I think only a couple of States have approved so far.

-ThinkMac-

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
I replaced my dealer advertisement one with a Porsche thin bezel frame. A little more understated and refined than the dealer one. In fairness to the dealer, they did offer to install the plate without it. I thought I would like the dealer one but then decided it was a little much.
Sponsored