Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (MY22)
Country flag
Yesterday I turned on my Ventilated Seats and I didn’t feel any coolness at all. I then turned on heated seats and I did feel it get warm. Any suggestions or tips on the seats not cooling?
In my other cars i can feel it too, in a taycan less. In my other cars i even have cooled/ heated can/ cup holders. I didn’t take it on my new ct.
Sponsored

andrewh3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I had ventilates seats in my old Jaguar XF which were really effective. Missed them on my Panamera and was really happy to have them back in the Taycan. We are entering Spring now and I have used them a few times - certainly feels pretty cool on Max 3 setting to me (although to be fair still only wearing scrubs at present). I am hoping will still be effective once back into normal clothing, but at the moment very happy with the feature.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
You can also reconfigure the split of the fans between the seat cushion and back.

tutis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
I had ventilates seats in my old Jaguar XF which were really effective. Missed them on my Panamera and was really happy to have them back in the Taycan. We are entering Spring now and I have used them a few times - certainly feels pretty cool on Max 3 setting to me (although to be fair still only wearing scrubs at present). I am hoping will still be effective once back into normal clothing, but at the moment very happy with the feature.
I had an I-Pace with ventilated seats, and while the car as a hole was just one big problem after another I really enjoyed its "cooled" seats. it had cool AC air pushed through the seats (i.e. positive pressure) and it felt great when entering the car after it being left in the sun a little while, and on longer journeys it would really help me stay dry and not over-heating on my back.

Porsche could definitely learn a trick from JLR's book on cooled seats, but it should stay well clear of all of JLR's other engineering
Sponsored