What Colour are you going for?

• Total voters

SHN

First Name
Svein Halvard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, Tesla Model S (for sale)
Country flag
I went for the flat white, because I wanted a light color to better show the lines. Instead of spending money on metallic white, I rather save the money to wrap the car if I find a better color of my liking.

OP
OP
TAYC4N

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
I would NEVER wrap a car again - cost me a lot in paintwork on my last car as it peeled off the paint when I took it off!

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Black leather with red seat belts. I also considered red leather but it would have been too much red.
I agree, but it would have been cool as well. :) My wife hated that, though. :(

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
I had all the usual colors of cars so far. I recently saw a pretty new 911 in Mamba Green. Wow that was a head turner! So when we ordered the Taycan 4S I asked my wife about the Green and she said not acceptable at all! So Carmine Red it is. I think it fits to the car because it looks a lot like a real sports car.

Marin Bill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bimota Tesi 3D, 1974 Alfa GTV, Fiat Abarth, Moto Guzzi V7
Country flag
Come on people! Bring back color! Black and white are the most boring choices. Black is the color you get if you don’t like the styling and would prefer if none of the details of your car were actually all that visible. Red, Blue, Green. Mix it up. Flat white is great on older cars without crisp detailing, but on a modern car?

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I would NEVER wrap a car again - cost me a lot in paintwork on my last car as it peeled off the paint when I took it off!
What kind of wrap did you have? That should never happen with a quality wrap and install.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Come on people! Bring back color! Black and white are the most boring choices. Black is the color you get if you don’t like the styling and would prefer if none of the details of your car were actually all that visible. Red, Blue, Green. Mix it up. Flat white is great on older cars without crisp detailing, but on a modern car?
White brings out the design features and styling of the car better than any other color. It also makes the car look a bit larger and more angular. Black is the color to get if want to accentuate and integrate the overall shape of the car, and want to minimize the angles and size. Everything else is certainly more interesting from a color standpoint, but doesn't have the extreme effect on the shape and styling that white and black do.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
The problem is there isn’t any great colour choices!
Within the next 12m there will poss be the GTS and GTRS colours!

Friedrich

First Name
Friedrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future: 2020 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Tesla Y; Current: Boxster S, Acura MDX; Past: 66 VW Beetle, 82 Porsche SC Targa, 91 Acura NSX, 98 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2002 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2004 Porsche Cayenne S
Country flag
This os from Frankfurt. Lights were so bright there so I little adjusted light and colour.
Now it looks more real for me
B000A706-A9B8-4194-94CD-7B0542AF1925.jpeg
I have seen the Carmine red on Panamera and Carrera. Amazing color. also unique, which is something I am looking for, as I consider this a unique car. But I am leaning toward Frozen Blue though, but will not place my order until I actually can drive the vehicle and see the colors on some....my dealer in Atlanta claims that they will receive demo end of this month.

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
White brings out the design features and styling of the car better than any other color. It also makes the car look a bit larger and more angular. Black is the color to get if want to accentuate and integrate the overall shape of the car, and want to minimize the angles and size. Everything else is certainly more interesting from a color standpoint, but doesn't have the extreme effect on the shape and styling that white and black do.
I totally agree, I wanted the mission e concept so bad, if any body has a lead on wheels that look like the mission e concept, let me know. thought the black might make the front end blend in more and the black taillights. Oh yeah,. I read somewhere where white weighs less, so you will win in a drag race he he, you really can't go wrong

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have seen the Carmine red on Panamera and Carrera. Amazing color. also unique, which is something I am looking for, as I consider this a unique car. But I am leaning toward Frozen Blue though, but will not place my order until I actually can drive the vehicle and see the colors on some....my dealer in Atlanta claims that they will receive demo end of this month.
It is also a known fact that red cars get more tickets than any other color...:giggle:

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
That is NOT an understated car. If that's your style - it is beautiful.
Very true.

I think this is one of the few cars I've known that's not really understated - especially not in Mission E style wheels, but that's not vulgar or ostentatious either
Sponsored