Bespoke Colour - What would you choose?

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Perf Battery, Ferrari 458 Italia, Range Rover SVR, Mercedes G63 AMG, BMW 530e
Country flag
With the colour choices so limited and even the MY21 colours (disappointing in my opinion) if you had the option from Porsche to have a bespoke paint job in any colour you like what would it be?

These pics got me thinking! This is PPS (Paint protection spray which is peelable paint). I covered PPS in another thread where I discuss having the sills and bumpers colour coded.
PPD is fully reversible so easy to have a car in the colour you want and easy to go back to standard when you need to! It also protects the original paint so when you fo eventually remove it you end up with a car with pristine paintwork! Cost in the UK is around £3000 for a full colour change which is less than £5k that Porsche would usually charge for something like this from factory.

Anyone here good at photoshop to show us a Speed Yellow, Lava Orange, Miami Blue, Lizard Green, Matte Silver etc render?

5EA3192B-38F4-4F23-AECF-E6748B110EBF.jpeg
8A3F057A-8C63-48FB-9685-E6740D439B39.jpeg
780D17D6-E29F-450D-ADB8-14395E541AD8.jpeg

OP
TAYC4N

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Perf Battery, Ferrari 458 Italia, Range Rover SVR, Mercedes G63 AMG, BMW 530e
Country flag
So seems like everyone is pleased with the limited colour palette offered by Porsche for the Taycan!

I would have loved to see some more loud colours as the car is after all the first electric sportscar.

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
So seems like everyone is pleased with the limited colour palette offered by Porsche for the Taycan!

I would have loved to see some more loud colours as the car is after all the first electric sportscar.
Think loud colours are a thing in the past, most car companies think about the re-sale and the top colours sold across the world. This is why wrapping has blown up!

OP
TAYC4N

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Guess that's true in a way. Loud colours are now only part of the bespoke options. BMW and Range Rover can do cars in any colour you want as long as you pay for it.

Miwa

Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan GTS, Taycan Turbo (Nov.'20 delivery)
Country flag
I'm sure Porsche will offer PTS on Taycan at some point. Probably a fee to open the order book, and then a fee for the color and whatever other custom bits you choose. Would be cheaper to just get a wrap unless you have a bunch of interior customizations you want also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pdl130l General Taycan Topics 37
UK 29
TAYC4N General Taycan Topics 33

Latest posts