When does your car show in my.porsche.com (UK)?

mas_gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
So, I have managed to pick up a cancellation as I was next in queue anyway. Looks like I will be getting my GTS ST a little sooner than expected. Still over 12 months of wait after having placed the order on the day it was announced back in Nov 21.

I now have an allocation which has locked (as of last week) with build in November and delivery in December (all expected dates ofcourse!).

My question is, when does this start to reflect on myporsche.com? do I have to do anything or ask the centre to do something for this to happen?

Also, still no TYD for UK orders, correct?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
So, I have managed to pick up a cancellation as I was next in queue anyway. Looks like I will be getting my GTS ST a little sooner than expected. Still over 12 months of wait after having placed the order on the day it was announced back in Nov 21.

I now have an allocation which has locked (as of last week) with build in November and delivery in December (all expected dates ofcourse!).

My question is, when does this start to reflect on myporsche.com? do I have to do anything or ask the centre to do something for this to happen?

Also, still no TYD for UK orders, correct?
You can go ahead and create your Porsche Connect ID but until a VIN has been created and your dealer has assigned this to your Porsche Connect ID you won't see much.

TYD - I'm really not sure but I think things have improved since I got my car 2 years ago and you do get some form of notification appearing (via email - to a web page). I think there are some posts on the forum from UK folk who have had several notifications since order placed.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I think there are some posts on the forum from UK folk who have had several notifications since order placed.
The only info I have got has been verbal and only when chased up by phoning the dealer.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
IIRC I had to put some sort of order number I got from the dealer into My Porsche, then I started getting notification in the app or web page of which phase the order was at. Once it had passed Phase 4, vehicle complete, the My Porsche page had its VIN number which I put into the appropriate box in my account.
It hasn’t helped really though because it was finished on 30 July and went into storage and all having the VIN in the account seems to have done is kicked off an irritating string of instructions to book software updates with my dealer whilst the car itself is still mouldering in storage.
It did allow my granddaughter to name it “Pickle car” though. It, sadly, hasn’t helped ;)

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Mine appeared in the My Porsche App as soon as I got an allocation. I just set up Porsche ID using the email address i gave to PRG. It doesn't help much and dealer screenshots are much more useful.

Porsche Taycan When does your car show in my.porsche.com (UK)? Screenshot_20221025-074457_My Porsche

Porsche Taycan When does your car show in my.porsche.com (UK)? image003

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Once I got my allocation and the dealer entered my configuration under my name, I still had to call Porsche customer support with my commission ID in order to link it to my Porsche.com account. It took about a day after I called PCNA and the car started showing up under my account, including TYD. Note, I am in North America (hence PCNA), but it might be similar in the UK.
Sponsored