Where is Individual Drive Mode?

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
I can't seem to find it. I'm on a RWD, no sports chrono package so no steering wheel dial. When I pull up the selectable drive modes I only have Range, Normal, Sport. Where is Individual?
Sponsored

OP
OP

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Ugh, just checked the configurator. It only comes with the sport chrono package. So if you don't have it, you're stuck with manually tweaking multiple settings like electric sport sound and Auto recuperation everytime you drive. Not a good feeling for a $100k car.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Yea, sucks. That's why I ordered chrono.

Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
Ugh, just checked the configurator. It only comes with the sport chrono package. So if you don't have it, you're stuck with manually tweaking multiple settings like electric sport sound and Auto recuperation everytime you drive. Not a good feeling for a $100k car.
Yup, I just discovered this as well….sport mode adjustment, recuperation on, periodic adjustment of AC….oh well.

Ambroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (RWD)
Country flag
There are not a ton of settings to mess with. Recuperation has a fixed button on your steering wheel, sport mode exists on the lower middle display, you can run through three chassis mode with the chassis button on the instrument cluster, and I have my instrument cluster diamond button mapped to Electric Sport Sound.

It really doesn't take long to adjust things. To go into full Sport Plus equivalent without Sports Chrono you:
- tap Sport on middle display
- tap chassis once to go into Sport Plus chassis
- tap diamond key (if mapped) for Sport sound
- press recuperation button on steering wheel

Overall it's at most a few seconds.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
why are you blaming the car? the option was available to you

OP
OP

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
why are you blaming the car? the option was available to you
Well, ignoring the fact that my post is over year old at this point...

I ordered an inventory model, so I had no choice in my config. I bought it because it checked off most of the boxes I had been looking for (color, battery size, not too many options to keep the price "low"). When I made this post, I had just taken delivery.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I can't seem to find it. I'm on a RWD, no sports chrono package so no steering wheel dial. When I pull up the selectable drive modes I only have Range, Normal, Sport. Where is Individual?
Unless you have SC (as you've discovered you won't get it). Instead configure My Home screen and drag drive mode there. You can have 3 tiles eg drive mode, battery, map. Then just a single tap to change drive mode so not a huge inconvenience.
Sponsored