Which Colors ?

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
I've to choose before the end of february. Difficult if you can't see it in real life.....

IMG_4309.jpg

IMG_4308.jpg
I agree, the only reason I choose black, was because it was the first one I saw outside the configurator in pics, but that gentian blue, you can't go wrong, I wish I could see more pics of the red in the wild,

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
I'd not chose the wheels with the extra blue. The "wings" in the rims have that carbon fibre look which is very technical and beautiful, I think. It would be a bit of a shame to colourize them.

Cheers,
Henrik

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'd not chose the wheels with the extra blue. The "wings" in the rims have that carbon fibre look which is very technical and beautiful, I think. It would be a bit of a shame to colourize them.
I do agree, but I also have the feeling the blue in motion will be more fun / silly / distinctive. So a conundrum. Unlike Pulze, though, I appear to have like 6 months to decide :-o. Hopefully YouTube will help solve my problem in April or May.

bgatxy1

First Name
b
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
993, RRS, Taycan4S
Country flag

Cheers,
Henrik
I believe at least in the US there are two very different options/prices for the Exclusive Desisn Wheels. (carbon vs paint). The OP pictures look to be the TEC in blue and or black paint, not the option with carbon fiber:
21" Taycan Exclusive Design Wheels with Carbon Fiber Aeroblades ($8,770)
21" Taycan Exclusive Design Wheels ($4,870)

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
@bgatxy1: I think you are right. So the choice is actually different, one does not have to overpaint the carbon fibre aeroblades. Tougher choice now :D.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Seems those new speciality colors are the types of colors you really need to see in person. Like how is "ice grey metallic" a premium over "dolomite silver metallic"?

TIM

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes!
Country flag
Does anybody knows if it's possible to have the Taycan wrapped from www.secondskin.com directly (meaning the car will be delivered directly with wrapping)? Unfortunately I miss in the actual color choice a lava orange (I'm kind of Orange addict for cars) or a lizard green and maybe I'll not wait until indivdual customisation can be made, so I could go for a wrap from secondskin.

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
Does anybody knows if it's possible to have the Taycan wrapped from www.secondskin.com directly (meaning the car will be delivered directly with wrapping)? Unfortunately I miss in the actual color choice a lava orange (I'm kind of Orange addict for cars) or a lizard green and maybe I'll not wait until indivdual customisation can be made, so I could go for a wrap from secondskin.
I think the link you want is https://www.secondskin.design/ .
Sponsored

Reactions: TIM