TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
I had pictures of Porsches on my bedroom wall in the 70's and 80's.

None were grey. Never will there be a grey Porsche on any wall in any ...
This one could grace the wall of those who appreciate good design and exquisite taste.

I never really liked grey or silver Porsches until I saw this one. It just seems to work with the black accents and RS Spyders, plus the subtle blue hue in certain light is really nice.

Has got me seriously thinking about PTS and where I am currently charging all my clients juicy fees ("inflation") on the expectation of a big downturn that might not happen, my company car GTS ST could be PTS'ed without my wallet self-combusting in a blaze of shame and guilt.

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
Absolutely :like:
I think as a GT, the Taycan GTS ST would look absolutely stunning in BGM + with blacked out brake calipers.

I am seriously considering it.

And there I've been since February saying I was totally set on Carmine Red.

I really don't like the OP of this thread 😂

Porsche Taycan Worlds first Grigio Telesto PTS Taycan GTS! 1659120019419

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Looks almost like my coffe-biege :giggle:

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
True. The other PTS colour I liked was Polar Silver Metallic... Which is basically Dolomite Silver.

Perhaps I am then sticking with CR 😂
You’ll change your decision at least once (per day) till your build will be locked :giggle:

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Welcome OP to the “GTS electric badge club”

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
I was adamant I wanted a "different" looking Taycan so stumped for PTS. Took nearly a year for getting a PTS build slot and subsequent delivery but it was worth every minute. Photo's just don't do it justice as it's a different shade in different light!

IMG_0286.jpg
IMG_0285.jpg
IMG_0293.jpg
IMG_0304.jpg
IMG_0308.jpg
IMG_0310.jpg
What an absolute STUNNING color on the Taycan. The black 21’ Spyders look amazing and the other black accents and badging really standout. Beautiful build! Congratulations……. I’m super jealous. One of the best colors on the Taycan IMHO.

Porchfan

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Panamera4, 2021AMG GLE 53
Country flag
I was adamant I wanted a "different" looking Taycan so stumped for PTS. Took nearly a year for getting a PTS build slot and subsequent delivery but it was worth every minute. Photo's just don't do it justice as it's a different shade in different light!

IMG_0286.jpg
IMG_0285.jpg
IMG_0293.jpg
IMG_0304.jpg
IMG_0308.jpg
IMG_0310.jpg
Really beautiful color. I like the “blueish” grey color. So this has help me make the color decision I have contemplated while waiting for a build slot. Just stunning this color and the car. Do not know if I can wait for it for a year and pay way over list price......so many issues killing me about this automobile. But this is the color for sure and glad I did not order the chalk.

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
A fabulous color….. nothing more to say except enjoy and I applaud your good taste
Sponsored