Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 C8 Z06, 2024 iX M60
Country flag
Your opinion/thoughts please: No kids (nor pets) will be here other than very occaisionally.

Will be Gentian Blue…

Porsche Taycan Your Input Please: Interior Options Under Consideration IMG_3816

Porsche Taycan Your Input Please: Interior Options Under Consideration IMG_3820

Porsche Taycan Your Input Please: Interior Options Under Consideration IMG_3821

Watchesandburgers

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
IMO, the two-color interiors look better than this three-color option. I would perhaps consider an exterior-color-matching seat belt over the three-color seats. I DO like the Porsche crest on the headrests, though would do front seats only if that's a less expensive choice.

OP
OP

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 C8 Z06, 2024 iX M60
Country flag
Following your suggestion (thanks) though unless there is a special custom seat belt program I am unaware of, there is only one blue seat belt (a light blue as pictured) option. But hopefully I am wrong and one of you can point out how to access a dark blue Porsche seat belt.

Porsche Taycan Your Input Please: Interior Options Under Consideration IMG_3827

OP
OP

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 C8 Z06, 2024 iX M60
Country flag
I agree with your thought about the extra Porsche head rest crests and eliminated the rear ones (and understand some here do not like them at all).

OP
OP

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 C8 Z06, 2024 iX M60
Country flag
That was our first plan. We love it but are wondering, having never seen Bordeaux in person whether it would work with Gentian Bleu (which we have a crush on and will not change).

Going with the Bordeaux/black combo would save literally just over $5,000 over the blue seat insert option (If we went with stock colored seat belts, $4,400 if we went with the Bordeaux ones).

Thoughts others might have as to whether the Black/Bordeau would work with Gentian.

Watchesandburgers

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
Spec it in the configurator. Some of the pics let you see both interior and exterior at the same time. I was hesitant about red leather in my car, but it's not shiny or obnoxious - it's a great color.
Porsche Taycan Your Input Please: Interior Options Under Consideration 1711641516921-zv

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
That was our first plan. We love it but are wondering, having never seen Bordeaux in person whether it would work with Gentian Bleu (which we have a crush on and will not change).

Going with the Bordeaux/black combo would save literally just over $5,000 over the blue seat insert option (If we went with stock colored seat belts, $4,400 if we went with the Bordeaux ones).

Thoughts others might have as to whether the Black/Bordeau would work with Gentian.
IMO it looks great (though I decided to turn up the volume and went from Gentian to Frozen Blue for mine with the Bordeaux interior). Now that the 2-tone interiors have more of the black element, I suggest you also option Bordeaux seatbelts.
Here are some examples of happy owners of the Gentian/Bordeaux combo- you'll probably find others in the same thread-
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/gentian-blue-taycan-club.536/post-220530

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Following your suggestion (thanks) though unless there is a special custom seat belt program I am unaware of, there is only one blue seat belt (a light blue as pictured) option. But hopefully I am wrong and one of you can point out how to access a dark blue Porsche seat belt.

IMG_3827.jpeg
Have you tried to see what Black/Blue seats and Chalk seatbelts looks like? I'd be more inclined to head that direction than adding a red interior to a blue car. Although, my suggestion might look terrible, no idea until I see it.

OP
OP

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 C8 Z06, 2024 iX M60
Country flag
My wife and I are going to find a Porsche dealership with Bordeaux on something, for as we all know it looks very different even from one part of the configurator to the other (360 view or not) as to subdued (perfect to us) to somewhat very bright on the 360 view. The one Porsche dealership we went to (and none are anywhere close to us) had not one car there with Bordeaux new or used and had misplaced their Bordeaux “sample.” For sure before we head down that road (IF we do) we need to see it in person.

Thanks for your inputs. Please keep them coming, for very appreciated!

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Not as good as seeing it in person, but I think the photos and video of this example currently on sale with Porsche UK give a fair representation of both Gentian and Bordeaux (at least as I see it on my screen). Bear in mind that these 1st gen cars have the headrests and sides of the seats in Bordeaux, whereas the new gen has them in black (or whatever the base colour is).
https://finder.porsche.com/gb/en-GB...groups=ext-blue&interior-color-groups=int-red

OP
OP

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 C8 Z06, 2024 iX M60
Country flag
That is an excellent reference point, especially the video. Beautiful car! The pictures also support the video that the there is a lot of black to “balance” the Bordeaux.” And that the Bordeaux is a very nice red — not too bright. We hope to findone in person eventually as we are not ordering a 2025 but waiting. We love to drive a will find something even if we need (wish) to travel a couple of hundred of miles to see one.

Thank you very much.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Your opinion/thoughts please: No kids (nor pets) will be here other than very occaisionally.

Will be Gentian Blue…

IMG_3816.jpeg

IMG_3820.jpeg

IMG_3821.jpeg
Personally (so please don't be offended), it's a 'no' from me (not ever).

I don't see the point really - 3-tone no way Hose, same goes for 2-tone (on seats, but dash I'm ok with). Less is more.

...you did ask!

OP
OP

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 C8 Z06, 2024 iX M60
Country flag
I asked and you nicely provided your input. I am far from offended; my wife and I wanted input!!! Still do.

We have since eliminated the three color option but we are focused now on the Black/Bordeaux as it has been modified for 2025.

We truly thank you. Imagine how non-exciting it would be if every Taycan was literally identical to every other one.
Sponsored