Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, Aspiring GTS ST owner.
Country flag
My schedule for production date was Friday but I didn’t get any alerts and there are no updates. Basically, nothing changed. I assume that’s totally normal, right?
Sponsored

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
My schedule for production date was Friday but I didn’t get any alerts and there are no updates. Basically, nothing changed. I assume that’s totally normal, right?
TYD seems to be down since yesterday, no status updates. My wife's CT4 finished production yesterday and she received an email from Porsche saying the car had finished production. TYD still shows start of production on 11/3, and finished production still has not occurred. The main overview page, shows the CT4 is built and has the VIN.

Mazikeen

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Cayenne, '22 Taycan
Country flag
My production start date was Friday. Same as you - no updates or notifications. I have read that TYD can be inconsistent and unreliable with updates. Maybe there will be a change on Monday.

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car's estimated start production date was Oct 22. The actual start production date was Oct 25, which TYD displayed on Oct 27. Actual complete production date was Oct 29.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Just received an email from Porsche that my car has been produced (CP 8) - woohoo, 4 days early :)
Have a VIN and it shows up on the NHTSA and Free Decoder sites so seems legit.

And of course TYD has still to update despite 'Discover your Phase' on the same site also showing it as built.

Would be amazing if I can get on an earlier boat i.e. receive before end of year but suspect will still be early Jan - fingers crossed for the former :)

astrojeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, VW ID.4, 2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just received an email from Porsche that my car has been produced (CP 8) - woohoo, 4 days early :)
Have a VIN and it shows up on the NHTSA and Free Decoder sites so seems legit.

And of course TYD has still to update despite 'Discover your Phase' on the same site also showing it as built.

Would be amazing if I can get on an earlier boat i.e. receive before end of year but suspect will still be early Jan - fingers crossed for the former :)
My car was scheduled to start production on Friday the 12th. I contacted the dealer who said it went into production on Thursday. Still no update on TYD. Hopefully it should be finished soon. I don't know if the factory operates on the weekend.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
My car was scheduled to start production on Friday the 12th. I contacted the dealer who said it went into production on Thursday. Still no update on TYD. Hopefully it should be finished soon. I don't know if the factory operates on the weekend.
Mine was supposedly to start on a Sun but believe it actually started Mon - took 5 days apparently and a very highly spec'd CT with some custom leather options!

I also just learned from another Delivery thread here that the Porshce system fires the 'car built' email despite the car not truly at CP 8 i.e. the QA steps etc. are ongoing and when thats done TYD will update - so notification systems not entirely in sync.

EDIT: That said, my SA informed me today that the car was at Emden Port (same day I received the car built email)!! Def not mucking about at the factory but who knows when and what boat it will be assigned to.

Last edited:

astrojeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine was supposedly to start on a Sun but believe it actually started Mon - took 5 days apparently and a very highly spec'd CT with some custom leather options!

I also just learned from another Delivery thread here that the Porshce system fires the 'car built' email despite the car not truly at CP 8 i.e. the QA steps etc. are ongoing and when thats done TYD will update - so notification systems not entirely in sync.

EDIT: That said, my SA informed me today that the car was at Emden Port (same day I received the car built email)!! Def not mucking about at the factory but who knows when and what boat it will be assigned to.
Great news! Still nothing for me in TYD. I haven't got any emails from Porsche. Maybe tomorrow. My car will be going to Jacksonville.

electric9925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
My car was scheduled for production on Nov 12th and delivery Jan 7th. But now all of a sudden it shows my order was placed Nov 11th and won’t get here till March?! Is the website just broken?

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got a TYD update today. Delivery slipped one week to 1/21 from 1/14, but it’s showing at production step (although not yet complete). The new delivery date lines up with the V-status snapshot that my dealer sent me. It seems the dealer V-status is more correct and TYD takes a while to catch-up. I don’t want to harass my SA but given the TYD delay, I’m tempted to ask my SA for my current V-status now since I know it’s ahead of TYD and TYD says at production stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: AV7

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hi all, new to the forum.

I have an original 01/21/22 delivery date and there was an update in track my dream today but with the update today it now states 01/28/2022.

The odd thing now is that when you log into the account, it's still at 2/4 "Your vehicle is now scheduled for production"

Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Screenshot 2021-11-17 151426

However when I go into track my dream, it updated to this stage today:

Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Screenshot 2021-11-17 151459

And the estimated days changed from 65 to 72. Yesterday this screen was still at 'Start Production'

Anyone know why the discrepancy between the 2 screens?

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi all, new to the forum.

I have an original 01/21/22 delivery date and there was an update in track my dream today but with the update today it now states 01/28/2022.

The odd thing now is that when you log into the account, it's still at 2/4 "Your vehicle is now scheduled for production"

Screenshot 2021-11-17 151426.png

However when I go into track my dream, it updated to this stage today:

Screenshot 2021-11-17 151459.png

And the estimated days changed from 65 to 72. Yesterday this screen was still at 'Start Production'

Anyone know why the discrepancy between the 2 screens?
Mine did the same thing. Finally got an update and it pushed everything by one week. My discover page isn’t updated yet though.

Reactions: AV7

astrojeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got an update on TYD. My car is in transit to Emden! They skipped the production steps. So TYD is not being updated regularly. Hopefully there is a ship there to load onto so I may get it
Before the end of the year.
Sponsored