First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
That is so weird.

I checked mine today and Route Options is the topmost item in the ... menu.

I'd book a service visit; perhaps they need to toggle a feature flag with the Porsche computer.

As far as I know, Charging Planner should be a default feature. I've not heard of it being optional in any way.

OP
OP
Pandsw

Pandsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 650s, Mustang ME, Taycan CT4
Country flag
That is so weird.

I checked mine today and Route Options is the topmost item in the ... menu.

I'd book a service visit; perhaps they need to toggle a feature flag with the Porsche computer.

As far as I know, Charging Planner should be a default feature. I've not heard of it being optional in any way.
I will do that. I was hoping the collective brain of the forum can solve it. Thanks everyone for all the ideas.

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I will do that. I was hoping the collective brain of the forum can solve it. Thanks everyone for all the ideas.
I've discovered today that mine is exactly the same as yours. Have you been able to find out why the charge planner, and route option menus are missing on yours?

OP
OP
Pandsw

Pandsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I've discovered today that mine is exactly the same as yours. Have you been able to find out why the charge planner, and route option menus are missing on yours?
I’ve been in contact with Porsche support. They are still looking into it. What was your model and when was your built? I’ll pass it along. So far there are three of us. It may be a good idea for you to call too. The more people call them the better. Maybe we can get our PCM updated sooner.

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I’ve been in contact with Porsche support. They are still looking into it. What was your model and when was your built? I’ll pass it along. So far there are three of us. It may be a good idea for you to call too. The more people call them the better. Maybe we can get our PCM updated sooner.
Mine is a MY22 built completed on 2/11/22. Ok let me call them as well.

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Just gotten off the phone with them. They've acknowledged they're looking into it already, and created a case for me. They've asked me to send in a picture of the PCM showing the "charging planner", and the "route option" menu options missing to which I did. Hopefully, they'll find a resolution soon.

OP
OP
Pandsw

Pandsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just gotten off the phone with them. They've acknowledged they're looking into it already, and created a case for me. They've asked me to send in a picture of the PCM showing the "charging planner", and the "route option" menu options missing to which I did. Hopefully, they'll find a resolution soon.
Hopefully, they see the urgency of it. Mine was built 2/25 and the other person was built end of January plus yours. I'm sure there are more of us.

For anyone stumbled upon this thread and your taycan is built after mid-January, please check your PCM to see if you have the charging planner, because yours may be missing like ours.

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Taycan built 01/14-01/17, exact same issue (along with a slew of other ones).
Did you spec this option? It seems to be the common denominator for the missing charging planner. But, based on my research, PIRM is optional, but the charging planner is standard.
Porsche Taycan Missing Charging Planner 1650378162217

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I saw and completed your poll. I have a 2022 but build date was mid-october. I am not missing the Route options and I don't have PIRM.

Porsche Taycan Missing Charging Planner 1650478325527
Sponsored