Picked up my new Taycan today...fabulous.

Mikegrr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sl550, corvette c7
Country flag
So i picked up my new Gentian blue car today and drove for an hour. The car handles wonderfully and is very comfortable and quite. The dealer said I have the first Taycan with the new PCM. Different hardware and software evidently, so the old ones can not be upgraded. I have the new colored icons and the dealer said it's faster and more responsive as well. The car is plenty quick in sport mode even though I have the basic model. The HUD is fine but basic, I would say.
Overall I'm thrilled. I'm a techie guy, but there's still more to learn about how the car operates.
Sponsored

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
So i picked up my new Gentian blue car today and drove for an hour. The car handles wonderfully and is very comfortable and quite. The dealer said I have the first Taycan with the new PCM. Different hardware and software evidently, so the old ones can not be upgraded. I have the new colored icons and the dealer said it's faster and more responsive as well. The car is plenty quick in sport mode even though I have the basic model. The HUD is fine but basic, I would say.
Overall I'm thrilled. I'm a techie guy, but there's still more to learn about how the car operates.
I don’t believe you. :angel:
where are proofs?:giggle:

congrsts & enyoj! :like:

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
Screenshot or it didn't happen!

Leawood CT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
Congrats on the new car! Gentian Blue is a really nice color. Enjoy!! :like:

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Where did you purchase from? I'm in SW FL as well.

Techwizard100

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m in SWFL too. We do lots of drives with Everglades Region PCA. Love to connect. DM if interested.

OP
OP

Mikegrr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sl550, corvette c7
Country flag
Yep, mine looks the exact same.
question, how do you access favorite stations that you have saved.
in pictures of the old PCM, the is a label favorites on top. No such thing in my car.

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Yep this car is fabulous.
Now we are all going to see our old and obsolete PCM. My car is an obsolete 2022 ct model. Color tv get invented in 1950.
Good job Porsche!