Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
By the way, i do have a PDF of the Magazine. The article is just a reprint of what was written about a month ago or so by Automobile Mag!
Sponsored

PAG_J1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No information
Country flag
The person who can give us a real help on the final design based on these rendering is our good friend PAG_J1 but he´s been missing for some time now. Hope he didnt get busted.
I'm still alive ;)

I have to admit These Renderings look nearly as the production car. Final Version will just have minor differences.

Kind regards

Reactions: TIM

TIM

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes!
Country flag
I'm still alive ;)

I have to admit These Renderings look nearly as the production car. Final Version will just have minor differences.

Kind regards
Thanks for the info's

Can you give us some clues:)?

TAEKON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
550M R8 S4 300B
Country flag
Try this comparison; white car as semi-transparent overlay on the black one....everything matches up quite well......some cut lines off a bit on the white one, but overall I think we're seeing the real car......maybe.......
Porsche Taycan Completely Revealed Taycan TAYCAN

Joys4me

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Spyder
Country flag
Nobody loves Porsche more than I but they blew it again! For years we’ve been seeing this beautiful Mission E and now we just have a warmed over Panamera! So sad and a big loss for Porsche and market potential! Jerry

Lsr911

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1989 Speedster, 2015 Macan Turbo, 1985 Carrera, Audi A8L, 1971 911T, 1973 914
Country flag
Well it could look like this or that, but I made it look this way on my computer with photoshop. Thanks for the efforts and for spending the time to figure out what Porsche is up to. I prefer to hope for what they have released to us. The rendering below was sent out by Porsche and I hope this is what I have had on order since October 2018. Mules are Mules, Guesses even an educated is just a guess. I just like the low, wide, mean, exotic look with the large flare on the fenders. I might pass on my order if the Taycan is just an EV Panamera.

LSR911

Porsche Taycan Completely Revealed Taycan Taycan

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
The echo chamber on this forum is stupendous!

edouard356

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne '16; Porsche 911 GTS '19
Country flag
I guess I just don't understand why there is such uncertainty about what the car will look like. For those of us who also own 991.2s just went through these discussions prior to seeing the 992. Everyone on the 992 forums argued back and forth with whether or not the mules being seen for the last 2 years were or were not the car. In the end, it was verified that what we were seeing was the final production 992, but with camo slowly coming off piece by piece until the final reveal. The same thing was done prior to release of the 991.2. I have no reason to suspect that Porsche will all of sudden surprise us with a Mission-E car to suit the needs of voices. Unless I'm wrong, what you see now (much less camo than before) is what's coming:)

Last edited:

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I guess I just don't understand why there is such uncertainty about what the car will look like. For those of us who also own 991.2s just went through these discussions prior to seeing the 992. Everyone on the 992 forums argued back and forth with whether or not the mules being seen for the last 2 years were or were not the car. In the end, it was verified that we were seeing was the final production 992, but with camo slowly coming off piece by piece until the final reveal. The same thing was done with prior release of 991.2. I have no reason to suspect that Porsche will all of sudden surprise us with a Mission-E car to suit the needs of voices. Unless I'm wrong, what you see now (much less camo than before) is what's coming:)
What he said...:clap:

DrParis

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 991.2 C4S. Panamera GTS
Country flag
I guess I just don't understand why there is such uncertainty about what the car will look like. For those of us who also own 991.2s just went through these discussions prior to seeing the 992. Everyone on the 992 forums argued back and forth with whether or not the mules being seen for the last 2 years were or were not the car. In the end, it was verified that we were seeing was the final production 992, but with camo slowly coming off piece by piece until the final reveal. The same thing was done with prior release of 991.2. I have no reason to suspect that Porsche will all of sudden surprise us with a Mission-E car to suit the needs of voices. Unless I'm wrong, what you see now (much less camo than before) is what's coming:)
Yep

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You bet
Country flag
I guess I just don't understand why there is such uncertainty about what the car will look like. For those of us who also own 991.2s just went through these discussions prior to seeing the 992. Everyone on the 992 forums argued back and forth with whether or not the mules being seen for the last 2 years were or were not the car. In the end, it was verified that what we were seeing was the final production 992, but with camo slowly coming off piece by piece until the final reveal. The same thing was done prior to release of the 991.2. I have no reason to suspect that Porsche will all of sudden surprise us with a Mission-E car to suit the needs of voices. Unless I'm wrong, what you see now (much less camo than before) is what's coming:)
The 992 is quite the looker though! I really like it!

GreggT

First Name
GreggT
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.drivingfanatic.com
Vehicles
Multiple Porsches and Mercedes AMG
Country flag
Well it could look like this or that, but I made it look this way on my computer with photoshop. Thanks for the efforts and for spending the time to figure out what Porsche is up to. I prefer to hope for what they have released to us. The rendering below was sent out by Porsche and I hope this is what I have had on order since October 2018. Mules are Mules, Guesses even an educated is just a guess. I just like the low, wide, mean, exotic look with the large flare on the fenders. I might pass on my order if the Taycan is just an EV Panamera.

LSR911

Taycan.jpg
That graphic is essentially the same as one or more of the drawings on the wall of the design studio circa 2014.....you can see it as Borkert, Korner and team walk around the clay mock-up of the Mission E body. Taycan body (circa late 2017 mule) it is not.......unfortunately.
Sponsored