Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Just upgraded my phone. Wonder if car play will work better tomorrow! Might get lost and have to drive around town....
Sponsored

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just upgraded my phone. Wonder if car play will work better tomorrow! Might get lost and have to drive around town....
They say there are improvements in it, but I didn’t notice anything.

Question. Is there a way to have favorites on the far left or rearrange Home Screen to have apps you want?

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
They say there are improvements in it, but I didn’t notice anything.

Question. Is there a way to have favorites on the far left or rearrange Home Screen to have apps you want?
Yes. In “Settings | General” on your iPhone, you will see the option for “CarPlay.” Under there, you will see your Taycan listed. When you touch through that, you will see “Customize.” Move around the apps to your heart’s content! I have to say, the Zoom app is available in CarPlay. Not sure I understand how that would work, but I’m dying to try it!

Reactions: Reg

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes. In “Settings | General” on your iPhone, you will see the option for “CarPlay.” Under there, you will see your Taycan listed. When you touch through that, you will see “Customize.” Move around the apps to your heart’s content! I have to say, the Zoom app is available in CarPlay. Not sure I understand how that would work, but I’m dying to try it!
Thank you!!!
I kept looking on my car, never thought of checking my phone for that!

Edit. Now for the bonus points: is there a way to eliminate Sirius from the menu? Since I have no plans on continuing with them after the trial, it is silly to have them as a option
Sponsored

Last edited: