OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
6 days to go. It was supposed to arrive in Houston on the 12th but will now arrive in Baltimore on the 13th.

Hoping direct to Houston from Baltimore, but don’t know yet. So hard to find these schedules online.

I wrote to the operator and asked that question but no answer. No surprises there!
Baltimore then Houston. See attached
Sponsored

Attachments

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan and 2019 Mercedes S560V
Country flag
Baltimore then Houston. See attached
WOW... not sure where you got that from, but thank you very much. Very helpful and answers my question.

Much appreciated!

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
WOW... not sure where you got that from, but thank you very much. Very helpful and answers my question.

Much appreciated!
https://www.pwl.de/en/eportal/shipping-portal

On the pull down menu pick US West and East Coast and VW and you will get a weekly PDF of ships loading in Emden. That is where I look every week hoping a boat shows for 2/19 so I can get my car off the tarmac in Emden to a garage in Atlanta, GA.

Fingers crossed that you get across the ocean soon. At least you aren't going to Canada first, makes for a rocky ride.

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
https://www.pwl.de/en/eportal/shipping-portal

On the pull down menu pick US West and East Coast and VW and you will get a weekly PDF of ships loading in Emden. That is where I look every week hoping a boat shows for 2/19 so I can get my car off the tarmac in Emden to a garage in Atlanta, GA.

Fingers crossed that you get across the ocean soon. At least you aren't going to Canada first, makes for a rocky ride.
Thanks again, let's hope your car finds a way home soon!

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks again, let's hope your car finds a way home soon!
Great News! I just got an email that my car is going on the Siem Aristotle that leaves Emden on 2/12 with a JAX arrival of 3/5. I am so excited.

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great News! I just got an email that my car is going on the Siem Aristotle that leaves Emden on 2/12 with a JAX arrival of 3/5. I am so excited.
That is fantastic news, congrats!

Now let’s hope this boat does a little better that it’s sister, Siem Cicero, that sat in the English channel for a week because of weather. It’s also taking a little while for my boat to cross the Atlantic because of all of the head winds, but it’s getting there, and scheduled to dock in Baltimore on the 14th, then Houston.

Really glad you finally have a pathway home, I’m sure you’re very happy about this.

Again, congrats!

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I docked in Baltimore today, Houston on the 20th.

I see you are now enjoying a cruise of the English Channel, going in circles. Hopefully, that isn't for too long.

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

I see you are now enjoying a cruise of the English Channel, going in circles. Hopefully, that isn't for too long.
Yep. Winds and waves too high to hit the ocean so we hide in the channel. Hope to move today.

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Have you gotten your new Taycan? Mine is on Siem Aristotle SLOOOOOOOOWLY making its way to Davisville first, March 1 then Jacksonville March 4, with a PECATL pickup March 24.
A progress update or delivery update is appreciated.

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Have you gotten your new Taycan? Mine is on Siem Aristotle SLOOOOOOOOWLY making its way to Davisville first, March 1 then Jacksonville March 4, with a PECATL pickup March 24.
A progress update or delivery update is appreciated.
My car arrived at the port on Sunday. Started processing on Monday and is now in a quality check stage where they say my car it is getting two updates. It is supposed to arrive at the dealership on Friday.

Hoping for smooth updates and off to the dealership in the AM.

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My car arrived at the port on Sunday. Started processing on Monday and is now in a quality check stage where they say my car it is getting two updates. It is supposed to arrive at the dealership on Friday.

Hoping for smooth updates and off to the dealership in the AM.
Great. Send photos when you get it. Best of luck and enjoy the new experience. Funny how a car that was just produced needs updates already.

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great. Send photos when you get it. Best of luck and enjoy the new experience. Funny how a car that was just produced needs updates already.
Yes, very surprising. Reading about a lot of issues here with this car, frankly, a little worried, but hoping this is just a small subset of the number of cars out there, and most are not having issues.

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, very surprising. Reading about a lot of issues here with this car, frankly, a little worried, but hoping this is just a small subset of the number of cars out there, and most are not having issues.
Remember the premise of a forum is to get answers and ends up being more than that. It is much easier to complain than compliment. We have it good here in the USA as for 4 years 50,000 we get free fixes to problems and get a loaner car plus we usually don’t have to wait weeks for an appointment unlike our friends in Europe. From what I hear, it is a blast. We will decide for ourselves soon enough.

Satin_Volcano

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s, 2016 Gt3RS
Country flag
My build was in December, I ordered Mission E wheels..No issues. Mine is on a ship now headed my way

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My build was in December, I ordered Mission E wheels..No issues. Mine is on a ship now headed my way
It wasn't the wheels, it was the brakes. What brakes did you get? What boat are you on? Might be the same one I am on.
Sponsored