8 - 10 Weeks delay

Dawse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Country flag
I went to the dealership today to sort out spec - my 4S has slipped to late Feb for coming out of the factory from a previous date in Jan. Who knows if it'll stay with that new time but if it does it should be with me (in UK north west) just in time for the end of the old tax year and the start of 0% BIK!
Sponsored

Ymt400

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Tycan 4S in Gentian Blue: Previous: Macan S
Country flag
I'm beginning to think the TurboS is a car which was only built for journalists...
l was at dealer confirming my 4S order due for manufacture and delivery in March 2020 on Friday 13th. Indicated that anyone with a Performance Battery Plus will see a delay in getting their car because Porsche has a technical issue with the manufacturer of the higher capacity battery.
A customer who placed an order before me for a 4S with the Plus battery is going to get his delayed.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
My Turbo S is scheduled for production in week 11.
I guess it takes around 4 weeks to build, right?
I'm looking at week 15 then.

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Hello,
4 weeks? I don't think so. My production date is January 31st, delivery in Munich is supposedly on February 7th. Fingers crossed, of course :p.
Cheers, Henrik

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Hello,
4 weeks? I don't think so. My production date is January 31st, delivery in Munich is supposedly on February 7th. Fingers crossed, of course :p.
Cheers, Henrik
Thx for sharing!
Good to hear you're one of the first!
What model?

OP
OP
SHN

SHN

First Name
Svein Halvard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, Tesla Model S (for sale)
Country flag
Just got an email from Porsche Norway that the production of Taycan is delayed by 8 - 10 Weeks due complexity in the production.
Today Porsche Norway confirms the 8 - 10 Weeks delay in Norway. They did not report additional delay.

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
Today Porsche Norway confirms the 8 - 10 Weeks delay in Norway. They did not report additional delay.
Which code are your build in? V260?

OP
OP
SHN

SHN

First Name
Svein Halvard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, Tesla Model S (for sale)
Country flag
Which code are your build in? V260?
I haven't pushed my dealer to give the codes. They have been careful with that information. However, they think as it seems now, that I get my 4S by Q1. Porsche Norway and the dealers have learned from previous launches of EVs in Norway that the dates are not absolute. E.g. the dealer told me that they will not do the same mistakes as Audi, when they had recall eTrons right after the delivery to update SW. Porsche Norway will rather prioritize quality and hold back deliveries, than deliver in time. That's OK with me. With Porsche I expect quality.

(BTW. I will make "QA" at Zuffenhausen on my Porsche DNA tour on Thursday:rock: )
Sponsored