First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Ascari blue
Porsche Taycan 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT Prototype Review Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 08.53.14

Florett silver
Porsche Taycan 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT Prototype Review Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 08.53.19

Ibis white
Porsche Taycan 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT Prototype Review Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 08.53.24

Tactical green
Porsche Taycan 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT Prototype Review Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 08.53.29

(shouldn't that be mustard yellow or snot green?)

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Is there a configurator (any country) available yet ?

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
The Norwegian website now has a price list but no configurator. This is more a design tool where you can change the wheels and the external color and that's it.

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
I was waiting for this car when I bought the Taycan. I’m more an Audi guy than Porsche. Or I should say was. the two cars were developed together and Porsche got to release first and keep the top performance. That’s why they are so similar.

Now after waiting and having seen the design language used in so many other Audis it just looks a tad dated to me. And the interior is a mess. I do like SOME physical controls, but by contrast the clean interior of the Taycan is so much nicer. And for my taste in the past Audi had the more “refined” interiors in the past.

it’s a bit surprising. Boy I’m glad I didn’t wait.

Last edited:

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I was waiting for this car when I bought the Taycan. I’m more an Audi guy than Porsche. Or I should say was.
You and me both. I considered waiting for this but decided against it since I would have a car at least 6 months in advance if I got a Taycan and the price difference was not going to be too large. Now the car is revealed, it might be delivered by this summer and the price difference isn't that big once the car is specced out.

I am happy I went with the Taycan.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Will be interested in what Audi do as far as an ‘Avant’ version, to compete with the Taycan Cross Turismo.

if the Taycan C-T is more ‘mini-SUV’ style, while the Audi is lower, but with a more practical loadspace, that could be the clincher for me.
Sponsored