2022 Taycan Price Increase

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
B-pillars in race tex

Which part of them exactly will it be?that doesn't look right in connection with the fabric headliner..
I believe it’s only the lower part. You have to get this with the roof in Race Tex Option which includes the upper part of the B Pillars. Not sure if this would look good with the rest of the car esp if you did full leather. Curious what others think? Has anyone done this Option?
Sponsored

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
I believe it’s only the lower part. You have to get this with the roof in Race Tex Option which includes the upper part of the B Pillars. Not sure if this would look good with the rest of the car esp if you did full leather. Curious what others think? Has anyone done this Option?
I'm a bit surprised at the lack of options in general for B-Pillar and Roof covering - or am I missing something? I like my B-pillars and roof in black personally, a std option when configuring my M4 for example, but I guess the only option here is Race Tex and then choose black for color? Is there no way to have the std. fabric in black? Apologies if an obvious choice I missed somewhere!