yeah wondering when we gone see that adjustment
Sponsored

jijitalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD-ASTON DB9-DB11-CooperS-BM530e
Country flag
as per my onwn order - placed may - I then ve been confronted to the increase face to face with salesman ... then ....You still place order right :))
So online config will not be adjusted as fast as the salesman listing price ... tricky trickly ... what is sure the fastest you place order the best it is !

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
as per my onwn order - placed may - I then ve been confronted to the increase face to face with salesman ... then ....You still place order right :))
So online config will not be adjusted as fast as the salesman listing price ... tricky trickly ... what is sure the fastest you place order the best it is !
So the order you placed in May was not completely done yet? If it was you would have had a signed contract, and locked the price

OP
OP
YLA G

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
I think he means that there isI a lag between dealer price list and the online configurator.

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo, MINI SE, Toyota Prius
Country flag
I was told that even after signing the order, if the price goes up my price goes up right until the build is locked. And not to be surprised with a price increase when it happens
makes sense. And first thing to go is the variable light roof. I just hope that it won’t be double whammy of luxury tax plus price increase. I might just cancel order if it start to feels like a rip off.

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
I was told that even after signing the order, if the price goes up my price goes up right until the build is locked. And not to be surprised with a price increase when it happens
That is my understanding as well.

WarryBhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S, BMW IX3
Country flag
This is a typical thing in Belgium.... When I ordered back in November the dealer was pushing to sign the deal to avoid a price increase "that could happen when the mail came in from the distributor"... There's only 1 distributor in Belgium (All Belgian Buyers know the name) and they do as they please. This is the main reason why I ordered in the Netherlands and import into Belgium.
Same car: more discount / no nonsense and they can order from Netherlands / Germany as they are looking for allocations.

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I was told when i placed my order and paid my deposit that the price is then fixed so i think it’s when you pay the deposit as that has a contract with the price on it.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I was told when i placed my order and paid my deposit that the price is then fixed so i think it’s when you pay the deposit as that has a contract with the price on it.
Your order form probably has a clause along the lines of "Porsche reserve the right to change prices without notice". I'm not sure that it is a binding contract at the deposit stage.

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Your order form probably has a clause along the lines of "Porsche reserve the right to change prices without notice". I'm not sure that it is a binding contract at the deposit stage.
You’re right i found it in the small print! They can also change the specification and colours and materials…

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
You’re right i found it in the small print! They can also change the specification and colours and materials…
Makes sense as if the build slot slips to a new model year then it has to take into account those changes. Almost had that with my upcoming Taycan but luckily squeezed into a MY22 build so avoided the price increase…on the flip side it meant I could not spec matrix lights!

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I’m going to review my 2023 build and finalise it tomorrow. Speaking to the dealer tomorrow to get delivery on the original order first so will use that as a reason to get him to commit…

Bakus

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi GT
Country flag
How often do they increase prices in the 4 months since I ordered my Taycan GTS they have increased twice!

The Audi RS GT I ordered had the price guaranteed at order.

It's crazy at this rate the car will be 15% more expensive from order to delivery.
Sponsored