4S 19" wheels

Dr.MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
What’s not to like? I think they look great.

28DB9389-0900-4199-99A0-E334D9A0FF27.jpeg
I just ordered those exact wheels in 19” with Pirelli P Zero winter. I ordered the CT4 with 21” wheels with summer Pirelli tires. Mostly for the driving in winter not the look.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
OP
OP
vatsav

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
This looks amazing. It's convincing me to stick to 19" wheels. What's the carbon fiber wrap you used? Can you share a link to that? Also, can you upload a pic of your car?
This is what I used, the smaller roll was more than enough. There may be different or better solutions.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FXYG1VU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Here is a pic. I am not particularly OCD, so it didn't take me that long. Only screw up was not realizing the back tires were different size as the front (duh!) so I wasted a bit of material (but still had plenty) as I had to cut some extra pieces.

I did it by first creating a template using a piece of paper. Then I traced the template on a sturdier piece of cardboard, then I used the cardboard as a template to cut the film with a razor blade.

Porsche Taycan 4S 19" wheels IMG_2001

OP
OP
vatsav

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
This is what I used, the smaller roll was more than enough. There may be different or better solutions.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FXYG1VU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Here is a pic. I am not particularly OCD, so it didn't take me that long. Only screw up was not realizing the back tires were different size as the front (duh!) so I wasted a bit of material (but still had plenty) as I had to cut some extra pieces.

I did it by first creating a template using a piece of paper. Then I traced the template on a sturdier piece of cardboard, then I used the cardboard as a template to cut the film with a razor blade.

IMG_2001.jpeg
Cool, thanks for sharing.
I don't think I'm confident enough to do it on my own though. I'm a newb.

Reactions: Reg

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Cool, thanks for sharing.
I don't think I'm confident enough to do it on my own though. I'm a newb.
I am also a newb. There is no risk, except a less than perfect job, since you aren't damaging the car if you do a bad job. You can just peal off the wrap with the help of a hair blower and try again.

Bluebeauty

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine are 21”. Had them painted gloss black to go with optioned black window trim. It’s all subjective but I like how the car looks overall with the larger wheels.
Sponsored