4S side skirts and front apron

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Dave, I looked long and hard in to this and Clarity Coat is the best product on the market today. Many companies prefer to use PPF over PPS as it is a few hours job and much easier to do and more profitable for the business.

The PPS process when done properly takes a week and a lot of man power to do. PPS is at least 170-180um in thickness compared to PPFs standard of 100microns so it is nearly double the thickness so more durable.
Did you find any similar PPS products in your research? According to their website, the nearest clarity coat installer is 500 miles from me (I’m in Boston), so clarity coat isn’t an option for me.

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi Q7 50, BMW 330 cabrio
Country flag
Somebody should 3d print those parts as aftermarket interest is there for 4s owners ☺

Pete C

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
This is the part numbers i have been adviced i need, if i would like to convert the “plastic” lower part of my front pumper on my 4S to Turbo. This one is black glossy (EUR 2.000 for parts). You can also just replace the lip and get is painted (EUR 280, ex paint job). I will go with the lip as i would like it to match my Sport Design Package (side skirts and lower part of rear bumper is black, glossy).

Porsche Taycan 4S side skirts and front apron 49DD2DD1-9A3E-4E8E-AFAC-FEB0356C4770